MISSION BANKING 2023 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
Quantitative aptitude measures a candidate’s numerical proficiency and problem-solving abilities. It is the most important section of almost all competitive exams. Candidates are often stymied by the complexity of Quantitative Aptitude Questions but if they practice more and more questions it will become quite easy. So, here we are providing you with the MISSION BANKING 2023 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz to enhance your preparation for your upcoming examination. Questions given in this MISSION BANKING 2023 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz are based on the most recent and the latest exam pattern. A detailed explanation for each question will be given in this MISSION BANKING 2023 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. This MISSION BANKING 2023 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is entirely free of charge. This MISSION BANKING 2023 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist aspirants in achieving a good score in their upcoming examinations.
Directions (1-5): Study the following graphs carefully and answer the questions:
Given below is the bar graph which shows the percentage profit made on the selling price on selling a Jeans of different brand by a shopkeeper.
Table shows the cost price per Jeans of different brands. Some values are missing in the table. If needed, you have to calculate these value.
- Profit of Being Human per jeans is what percent more or less than profit per jeans of Buffalo, if cost price per jeans of Buffalo is 700/17% less than cost price per jeans of Tommy Hilfiger.
- What will be the ratio of profit on selling 3 jeans of tommy Hilfiger to profit on selling 4 jeans wrangler.
(a) 23 : 18
(b) 24 : 19
(c) 25 : 19
(d) 27 : 20
(e) 28 : 23
- If ratio of profit on selling one wrangler jeans to the profit on selling one Levis jeans is 2 : 3 then, what is the cost price of one Levis jeans.
- If total of cost price per jeans of Buffalo and cost price per jeans of Numero Uno is 6600 then what is the cost price of Numero Uno. Given that selling price per unit for both jeans is same.
- If total profit on selling ‘n’ unit of Wrangler jeans is 7500 then what is the value of ‘n’ ?
Recommended PDF’s for 2023:
- Computer Capsule 2023 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2023
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQs) Complete PDF : Download Now
- Get FREE Study Materials & PDFs for IBPS , RBI, SBI, LIC AAO , LIC Assistant, NIACL & Other Exams Over the mail and Whatsapp
2023 Preparation Kit PDF
Most important PDF’s for Bank, SSC, Railway and Other Government Exam : Download PDF Now
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|