MISSION BANKING 2023 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
Quantitative Aptitude is the most significant part of almost all competitive exams. Candidates appear to be having difficulty with Quantitative Aptitude Questions, so they need to practice more. Even if the portion is difficult, if you practice enough questions and learn the basic concepts, you can surely do well. In this article, we have come up with the MISSION BANKING 2023 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz to enhance your preparation. This MISSION BANKING 2023 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist you to cope with the tough competition. This MISSION BANKING 2023 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is available to you at no cost. Through this MISSION BANKING 2023 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz, you will learn formulas and short tricks to solve the Quantitative Aptitude Questions. Candidates must solve this MISSION BANKING 2023 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz to improve their exam preparation.
Directions (1-5): Find out the approximate value which should replace the question mark (?) in the following questions.
Note: (You are not expected to find out the exact value)
- 89.988% of 699.9 + 50.002% of 999.99 – 170.015 = ?
- 6999 ÷ 70.005 × 94.998 = ? × 19.999
- 7445.612 ÷ 34 × 12 = ? × 9 + 110
- The marked price of a book is 20% more than the cost price. After the book is sold, the vendor realizes that the he had wrongly raised the cost price by a margin of 25%. If the marked price of the book is Rs. 30, what is the original cost price of the book?
(a) Rs. 25
(b) Rs. 20
(c) Rs. 45
(d) Rs. 30
(e) Rs. 35
- One year ago, the ratio between Mark’s and Shawn’s salaries was 3 : 5. The ratio of their individual salaries of last year and present year are 2 : 3 and 4 : 5 respectively. If sum of their salaries for the present year is Rs 43000, then find the present salary of Mark?
(a) Rs 19000
(b) Rs 18000
(c) Rs 16000
(d) Rs 15500
(e) Rs 17500
- In a box carrying 1 dozen of mangoes one-third have become bad. If 3 mangoes are taken out from the box at random, what is the probability that at least one mango out of the three mangoes picked up is good?
- A certain amount ‘x ’quintals of wheat at the rate of Rs. 610 per quintal is added to 126 quintals of wheat costing Rs. 285 per quintal such that 20% was gained by selling the mixture at Rs. 480 per quintal. Find ‘x’?
(a) 38 quintals
(b) 49 quintals
(c) 69 quintals
(d) 72 quintals
(e) 52 quintals
10.Mike started a work and worked for first 7 days with his usual efficiency and for next 10 days with 20% more than his usual efficiency and thereafter he left the work. If remaining 425/9% of work is done by Ricky in 17 more days with the efficiency of 5 work/day. Find in how many days Mike and Ricky complete the whole work together?
(a) 18 days
(b) 16 days
(c) 8 days
(d) 12 days
(e) 10 days
Recommended PDF’s for 2023:
- Computer Capsule 2023 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2023
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQs) Complete PDF : Download Now
- Get FREE Study Materials & PDFs for IBPS , RBI, SBI, LIC AAO , LIC Assistant, NIACL & Other Exams Over the mail and Whatsapp
2023 Preparation Kit PDF
Most important PDF’s for Bank, SSC, Railway and Other Government Exam : Download PDF Now
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|