MISSION BANKING 2023 Reasoning Ability Quiz
Reasoning Ability plays a very crucial role in every Banking Examination. With consistent practice, candidates can ace this section in examination. In this article, we bring to you MISSION BANKING 2023 Reasoning Ability Quiz to boost your preparation. This MISSION BANKING 2023 Reasoning Ability Quiz contains various types of questions ranging from easy to difficult level. This MISSION BANKING 2023 Reasoning Ability Quiz is absolutely FREE. Candidates will be provided with a detailed explanation of each question in this MISSION BANKING 2023 Reasoning Ability Quiz. Question given in this MISSION BANKING 2023 Reasoning Ability Quiz are based on the latest or updated exam pattern. In order to be able to answer questions quickly and efficiently in upcoming exams, aspirants must practice this MISSION BANKING 2023 Reasoning Ability Quiz.
Direction (1-5): Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions:
There are six candidates Ruchi, Kriti, Meenu, Nilu, Ishan and Pragya playing an online game, sitting around a circular table. All are facing the centre and have secured different positions, ie 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th, but not necessarily in the same order.
- One who secured the third position is the neighbour of the candidates having first and fifth positions.
- Nilu is on the immediate right of Meenu and second to the left of Pragya.
- The candidate who secured the fourth position is on the immediate right of Ishan.
- Pragya and Ishan sit together.
- The candidate who secured the first position sits second to the left of Meenu.
- There are two candidates between Meenu and the one who secured the 3rd position.
- Kriti is second to the left of the candidate who secured the 2nd position.
- Who is sitting between Ruchi and Ishan?
(e) Can’t be determined.
- Who among the following secured the first position?
- Who sits second to the left of Kriti?
- How is Nilu related to Ruchi?
(a) Second to the right of Ruchi
(b) Immediate left of Ruchi
(c) Immediate right of Ruchi
(d) Second to the left of Ruchi
(e) None of these
- Who among the following is the neighbour of Meenu and Ruchi?
(e) Can’t be determined
Directions: (6-7): Study the following information carefully and answer the questions which follow–
In a certain code language, ‘small and medium groups’ is coded as ‘du fla kha gi’, ‘medium enterprises are good’ is coded as ‘flu kli du fu’, ‘groups should be good’ is coded as ‘dlu ka kli fla’, ‘small enterprises earn more’ is coded as ‘gi hla flu dfi’ and ‘be more’ is coded as ‘ka hla’.
- What is the code for ‘and’?
(e) Cannot be determined
- What does ‘dlu dfi’ stand for?
(a) should earn
(b) should do
(c) earn more
(d) should more
(e) do earn
Directions (8-10): Study the given information carefully and answer the given questions.
Among six shoes i.e. – A, B, C, D, E and F kept in shoe box of different size. Shoe A is kept in that box which is only less in size than box in which Shoe D is kept. Only three shoe boxes are less in size than box in which Shoe C is kept. Box in which F is kept is less in size than box in which E is kept. Shoe F is not kept in the least size box.
- Which among the following shoe is kept in least size box?
(e) None of these
- If size of box in which Shoe E is kept is 16 cm2, then which of the following may be the size of box in which Shoe B is kept?
(a) 19 cm2
(b) 22 cm2
(c) 18 cm2
(d) 17 cm2
(e) 12 cm2
- How many boxes are less in size than box in which Shoe E is kept?
(e) More than four
Recommended PDF’s for 2023:
- Computer Capsule 2023 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2023
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQs) Complete PDF : Download Now
- Get FREE Study Materials & PDFs for IBPS , RBI, SBI, LIC AAO , LIC Assistant, NIACL & Other Exams Over the mail and Whatsapp
2023 Preparation Kit PDF
Most important PDF’s for Bank, SSC, Railway and Other Government Exam : Download PDF Now
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|