NCLT for Cashier, UDC, Asst, Steno Recruitment 2020 : 167 Post check here
National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) has released the notification for the recruitment of for the Post of Registrar, Programmer, Court Officer, Private Secretary, Legal Assistant, Assistant, Stenographer, Cashier, Record Assistant, Upper Division Clerk with 167 Vacancies. Candidate can check the eligibility criteria from the official notification and apply Offline Between 10 September 2020 to 19 October 2020. Here we are providing the detailed notification candidates can download and check the National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) for the Registrar, Programmer, Court Officer, Private Secretary, Legal Assistant, Assistant, Stenographer, Cashier, Record Assistant, Upper Division Clerk Recruitment notification from the mentioned below link and apply Offline .
♦NCLT Post Details:
♦NCLT Educational Qualification:
- Candidates should have passed 10th, 12th class, Graduate, Post Graduate or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
♦NCLT Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 30 years.
- Rs. 25500-208700/-
♦NCLT Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 10 September 2020.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 19 October 2020.
2020 Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book|
Online Mock Test Available on App as well as Web:
How to Access on App:-
- Go to Playstore search Ambitious Baba or Click here to Install App
- After Install Login with Google Account or Facebook Account
- More Daily Current Affairs Click here
- Get Free PDFs
- Banking Awareness Study Notes
- Telegram Channel: Click here
- Like & Follow our Facebook Page:- Click here
- Join our Facebook Group:- Click Hererestren