NLC India Limited (NLCIL) Recruitment 2020 Notification Out : 259 Vacancies Check here
NLC India Limited (NLCIL) has released the notification for the recruitment of Graduate Executive Trainee with 259 Vacancies. Candidate can check the eligibility criteria from the official notification and apply online from 13th March to 17th April 2020. Here we are providing the detailed notification candidates can download and check the NNLC India Limited (NLCIL) Recruitment notification from the mentioned below link and apply online.
Total No. of Posts – 259 Posts
- Mechanical – 125 Posts
- Electrical (EEE) – 65 Posts
- Electrical (ECE) – 10 Posts
- Civil – 5 Posts
- Control and Instrumentation – 15 Posts
- Computer – 5 Posts
- Mining – 5 Posts
- Geology – 5 Posts
- Finance – 14 Posts
♦Age Limit (As on 01/3/2020) Maximum Age
- General/ EWS- 30 years
- OBC- 33 years
- ST/SC- 35 years
- Mechanical: Full Time / Part Time Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering / Mechanical & Production Engineering. (Minimum qualifying marks in notified qualification is 60 % for UR/EWS /OBC (NCL) & 50% for SC/ST.),
- Electrical (EEE): Full Time / Part Time Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering /Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Power Engineering (Minimum qualifying marks in notified qualification is 60 % for UR/EWS /OBC (NCL) & 50 % for SC/ST.)
- Electrical (ECE): Full Time / Part Time Bachelor degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering. (Minimum qualifying marks in notified qualification is 60 % for UR/EWS /OBC (NCL) & 50 % for SC/ST.)
- Civil: Full Time / Part Time Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering / Civil & Structural Engineering. (Minimum qualifying marks in notified qualification is 60 % for UR/OBC (NCL) & 50 % for SC.)
- Control and Instrumentation: Full Time / Part Time Bachelor degree in Instrumentation Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Instrumentation & Control Engineering. (Minimum qualifying marks in notified qualification is 60 % for UR/EWS /OBC (NCL) & 50 % for SC/ST.)
- Computer: Full Time / Part Time Bachelor degree in Computer Science Engineering / Computer Engineering / Information Technology (or) Full Time / Part Time PG Degree in Computer Applications. (Minimum qualifying marks in notified qualification is 60 % for UR/OBC (NCL).)
- Mining: Full Time / Part Time Bachelor degree in Mining Engineering. (Minimum qualifying marks in notified qualification is 60 % for UR/OBC (NCL) & 50 % for SC.)
- Geology: Full Time / Part Time M.Tech Geology (or) M.Sc Geology. (Minimum qualifying marks in notified qualification is 60 % for UR/OBC (NCL) & 50 % for SC.)
- Finance: Pass in final examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (CA) / Institute of Cost Accountants of India (CMA) (or) Degree in any discipline with MBA of minimum 02 years’ duration with specialization in Finance with 60% marks for UR/EWS/OBC (NCL)& 50% marks for SC/ST.
- Human Resource: a) Degree in any discipline; and b) Post Graduate Degree in Social Work / Business Administration / Business Management with specialization in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations / Labour-Welfare (OR) Post Graduate Degree / Diploma of minimum two years’ duration in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations / HRM / Labour Welfare / Labour Management / Labour Administration / Labour Studies. (Minimum qualifying marks in PG Degree / PG Diploma is 60 % for UR/EWS /OBC (NCL) & 50 % for SC/ST.) c) Additional qualification of Degree in Law is desirable.
- Candidates joining NLCIL as Graduate Executive Trainee (GET) will undergo training for One year. During Training period, basic pay of INR. 50,000 in the scale of pay of INR. 50,000-1,60,000 (E-2 Grade) will be paid. On successful completion of training, the trainees will be absorbed in E3 Grade in the scale of pay INR. 60,000-1,80,000 with a basic pay of INR. 60,000.
Candidates fulfilling the notified norms will be called to appear for Computer Based Online Examination.
- Candidates called for Computer Based Online Examination are required to make their own arrangements for their travel and stay and they will not be entitled for any reimbursement.
- The On-line Exam will be held for a duration of 02 (Two) Hours.
- The Question Paper will consist of two parts; Part-I with 40 questions on Quantitative aptitude, Logical Reasoning, General Awareness, Data Interpretation and General English and Part-II with 80 Questions on Professional Knowledge (Discipline related), totally 120 objective type questions with multiple choice answers.
- Each question will carry 01 (One) mark. For a wrong answer chosen, there will be negative marking. For every wrong answer 1/4 mark (0.25 mark) will be deducted.
- No marks will be awarded for un-attempted questions.
- The question paper will be in English language Only.
- Wherever percentage of marks is not awarded by the University / Institute and only Grades (GPA / CGPA / CQPI) are awarded, the same should be converted to the exact equivalent percentage of marks for example “On a 10-point scale GPA / CGPA / CQPI of 6.0 will be considered as 60 %.”
- For the purpose of calculating the aggregate final marks, the aggregate marks of all years / semesters / trimesters would be taken. Rounding of percentage (%) will not be acceptable under any circumstances, hence 60% of marks and above for UR/EWS /OBC (NCL) & 50 % of marks and above for SC/ST will only be considered.
The qualifying marks in the Computer Based Online Examination for shortlisting for personal interview will be as follows:
- For General(UR) / EWS Candidates-Minimum 50 %
- For OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) SC/ST /PwBD Candidates- Minimum 40 %
- Opening of On-line submission of application Date & Time- 18.03.2020 at 10:00 hrs
- Closing of On-line submission of application Date & Time– 17.04.2020 at 23:55 hrs
- Last Date for On-line payment of Fees- 17.04.2020 at 23:55 hrs
- Date of Examination (Tentative)* -26.05.2020 & 27.05.2020
Telegram Group: Join
Online Mock Test Available on App as well as Web:
How to Access on App:-
- Go to Playstore search Ambitious Baba or Click here to Install App
- After Install Login with Google Account or Facebook Account
2020 Preparation Kit PDF
|I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2020E-book||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK||Get PDF here|
- Telegram Channel: Click here
- Like & Follow our Facebook Page:- Click here
- Join our Facebook Group:- Click Here