No Change In IBPS Recruitment Calendar 2020
IBPS take exams for selection of POs, clerks and specialist officers (SO) in nationalized banks and regional rural banks.
- The prelims examination of IBPS PO is to be held on 3, 4 and 10 October.
The notification is expected to release soon by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS).
- The IBPS every year holds a preliminary exam, a mains exam and an interview for the posts of Probationary Officer (PO) in nationalized banks.
- For both prelims and main exam, the IBPS holds a single registration.
- IBPS is going to conduct the prelims exam for Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) before the PO exam.
- The exams for RRBs is going to be held from 1 August to 16 August. Registration for the same is expected to start soon.
- The IBPS clerk will be held on December 12, 13 and 19.
- The IBPS SO exam will be held on December 26 and 27.
ALSO READ: Salary Structure of IBPS PO 2020
Note: Unlike other recruitment bodies, like the UPSC and the SSC, IBPS didn’t change its exam calendar this year. Many exams have been rescheduled this year due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Usually IBPS exams are held in October-December.
The UPSC will conduct Civil Services preliminary exam on October 4.
Source: NDTV (9th June)
Online Mock Test Available on App as well as Web:
How to Access on App:-
- Go to Playstore search Ambitious Baba or Click here to Install App
- After Install Login with Google Account or Facebook Account
2020 Preparation Kit PDF
|I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION (DI) 2020 E-book||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK||Get PDF here|
- Telegram Channel: Click here
- Like & Follow our Facebook Page:- Click here
- Join our Facebook Group:- Click Here