NTPC Recruitment 2021 : 35 Post for Executive, Specialist
The National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) has released the notification for the recruitment of for the Post of Executive, Sr Executive, Specialist with 35 Vacancies. Candidate can check the eligibility criteria from the official notification and apply Online Between 01 April 2021 to 15 April 2021. Here we are providing the detailed notification candidates can download and check the The National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) for the Executive, Sr Executive, Specialist Recruitment notification from the mentioned below link and apply Online.
NTPC Recruitment Post Details:
- Executive (Safety): 25 Posts
- Executive (IT- Data Centre/ Data Recovery): 8 Posts
- Senior Executive (Solar): 1 Post
- Specialist (Solar): 1 Post
NTPC Recruitment Educational Qualification:
- Executive (Safety) – Engineering Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Production/ Civil/ Power Engineering with at least 60 percent marks from a recognized University/ Institution. A full-time diploma in Industrial Safety from Regional Labour Institute/ Institute recognized under the Factories Act. 3 years post qualification executive experience in the area of Safety, preferably in the power industry/manufacturing industry in a govt/public sector undertaking or a reputed private company.
- Executive (IT – Data Centre/Data Recovery) – Engineering degree in Computer Science/IT/Electronics and Communication with at least 60 percent marks from a recognized University/Institute. 3 years post qualification experience in IT Hardware, Operating systems, and Database Administration.
- Sr. Executive (Solar) – Engineering Degree in Civil with at least 60 percent marks from a recognized University/Institute. M.Tech graduates preferred. 10 years post qualification executive experience out of which the last 5 years should be in Solar Power Sector. Candidates with experience in International Projects will be preferred.
- Specialist (Solar) – Engineering Degree in Electrical with at least 60 percent marks from a recognized University/Institute. Candidates with M.Tech and MBA will be preferred. 18 years of post-qualification experience out of which the last 8 years should be in the Solar Power sector. Candidates with experience in working on International Projects/Consultancy in Power will be preferred.
NTPC Recruitment Age Limit:
- Executive (Safety): 35 Years
- Executive (IT- Data Centre/ Data Recovery): 35 Years
- Senior Executive (Solar): 45 Years
- Specialist (Solar): 55 Years
NTPC Recruitment Application Fee:
- General/ EWS/ OBC category – 300/-
- SC/ ST/ PwBD/ XSM category and female – NIL/-
NTPC Recruitment Salary:
- The selected candidates for the Executive and Specialist posts through NTPC Recruitment 2021 will get a monthly stipend of Rs. 71,000 per month
NTPC Recruitment Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 01/04/2021.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 15/04/2021.
Recommended PDF’s for 2021:
- Computer Capsule 2021 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2021
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
2021 Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|