PM Narendra Modi at Noida International Airport
Team Ambitiousbaba and AB are here with a Current Affairs Special Series. In this series, candidates will be introduced to current affairs topics daily, which will not only improve their general awareness but also will ensure that the candidates do not lack in any current affairs topic. Today’s Current Affairs topic is “PM Narendra Modi at Noida International Airport”
The Noida International Airport at Jewar in Gautam Buddha Nagar has been just launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi today. The Prime Minister laid the foundation stone of the airport whose first phase might be completed by 2024.
The Noida International Airport will be carried out in four phases and the work on the first phase is scheduled to be completed in 36 months.
Important things about Noida Airport:
- The Noida airport would be the India’s first net-zero emissions airport. The airport covers more than 1300 hectares of land.
- The evolution of the airport is as per the dream and vision of the Prime Minister towards boosting connectivity and creating a future-ready aviation sector.
- After the completion of this airport, it would be the second international airport to come up in Delhi NCR. It will help to relieve congestion at the Indira Gandhi International (IGI) Airport.
- The airport is strategically located and would be ready to attend the people of cities including Delhi, Noida, Ghaziabad, Aligarh, Agra, Faridabad and neighboring areas.
- It might be the logistics gateway of northern India. It would be proved a game- changer for Uttar Pradesh due to its scaling and capacities.
- It will unleash the potential of Uttar Pradesh to the world, and help to constitute the state on the global logistics map.
- An airport in India has been conceptualized first time with an integrated multi-modal cargo hub, with a focus on decreasing the total cost and time for logistics.
The airport will build a Ground Transportation Centre that will function as a multimodal transit hub, housing metro and high-speed rail stations, taxi, bus services and private parking.
This will modify smoothly of connectivity of the airport with the road, rail, and metro. Noida and Delhi will be inter-connected to the airport through hassle-free metro service. All major nearby roads and highways such as the Yamuna Expressway, Western Peripheral Expressway, Eastern Peripheral Expressway Eastern Peripheral Expressway, Delhi-Mumbai Expressway and others will be linked to the airport.
Question & Answer:
Q1. Who has laid the foundation stone of Noida International Airport?
Ans. PM Narendra Modi
Q2. What is the name of Noida International Airport?
Ans. It is also known as Jewar Airport and officially known as Noida International Greenfield Airport
Q3. In which year it is expected to complete the Noida International Airport phase 1?
2021 Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|