The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is conducting the RRB Clerk 2019 Prelims exam today i.e. 17th August 2019 in 4 shifts. Now the 1st shift of IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims exam is over and Here we are come out with detailed exam analysis of the RRB Clerk prelims to know the RRB Clerk Prelims exam and difficulty level, number of good attempts and questions asked in the exam. The 1st Shift of August 17th is over now and many aspirants who are going to appear in 2nd , 3rd and 4th shifts are eagerly waiting for IBPS RRB Office Assistant Prelims Exam Analysis and as shared by the candidates, the overall exam was of ‘Easy -Moderate’ level. Questions asked in two sections – Reasoning and Numerical Aptitude were not of difficult level. Candidates were able to attempt around 63-68 questions overall.
- The sequence of Subjects – Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude
- Level of Exam– The level of the exam is Easy.
- Reasoning Ability Highlights – The topic Puzzles and seating arrangement is asked in the majority.
- Quantitative Aptitude Highlights – The level of the section was easy-moderate.
Quant Questions Asked in RRB Clerk Prelims Examination 2019
Number Series Asked in 1st Shift
5. Tap A fill the tank in 36 min. and Tap B fill the tank in 60 min. then in how much time both tap A and B fill the 1/6th part of tank?
6. A’s income is 1/3rd of the B’s income. Both A and B are expend 15 % on rent. A and B savings are 85 rs and 255 rs..Calculate how much amount A expend on rent?
7. [(2×1/4) + 4] ×8 = ? × 10
8. (? – 0.5) ÷0.2 = 120 ÷ 2
9. 80% of (1.5×4+?) = 24
more will be updated soon….
Reasoning Questions Asked in IBPS RRB Office Assistant Prelims Exam 2019
- There are six people sitting between A and b. Two people are sitting between B and D. D is at the extreme end. only two peoples are Between B and F. C is at 8th position from the right of A. As many persons sitting between C and A as between C and Q.Only 2 people sit to the right of Q
- Statement –
a- only a few lamps are bottles;
b- No bottle is a shipConclusion
a- Some ships are definitely not lamps
b- All lamps can never be ships.
a- All bamboos are sticks.;
b- No bamboo is a fish
1- Some sticks are fishes
2- No Stick is fish.
a- Only a few wells are mats.;
b- All pillows are mats.
1- Atleast some pillows are well
2- All wells can never be pillow
- There are Seven peraon A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H in building and they living on different floor. Less than three people live above A. B lives immediately above A. Only two people live between B and C. D lives on even number floor immediately above G. F lives one of the floor which is above to E. F doesn’t sit on 5th floor.
more will be update soon…….
IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Exam Analysis, Review : 17th August 2019 | 1st Shift