Railway Recruitment Board has released the recruitment notification in the employment newspaper for the posts of Junior Engineer, Depot Material Superintendent and Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant. Candidates who are waiting for results of prescribed Educational Qualification are not eligible and hence should not apply for these posts.
Start Date to Apply Online: 2nd January 2019 (From 10:00 AM)
Last Date for registration of Online Application: 31st January 2019 (23: 59 hrs.)
Total No. of Posts: 14,033 Vacancies
- Junior Engineer: 13034
- Junior Engineer (Information Technology): 49
- Depot Material Superintendent: 456
- Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant: 494
Level 6th CPC Pay Matrix with initial pay of Rs.35,400/- plus other allowances as admissible.
Junior Engineer: Diploma/Degree in Engineering in relevant discipline.
Junior Engineer (Information Technology): PGDCA/B.Sc. (Computer Science)/ BCA / B.Tech. (Information Technology)/ B.Tech. (Computer Science)/ DOEACC ‘B’ Level Course of 3 years duration or equivalent from recognised university/ institute.
Depot Material Superintendent: Diploma/Degree in Engineering from any discipline.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 33 years
Age Limit as on 01st January 2019
- UR & OBC: Rs. 500/-
- Out of this fee of Rs.500/-, an amount of Rs.400/- shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges, on appearing in First Stage CBT.
- SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman / PWDs / Female / Transgender / Minorities / Economically backward class : Rs. 250/-
- This fee of Rs.250/- shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges, on appearing in First Stage CBT.
- First stage CBT
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination