RBI Assistant 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
Quantitative aptitude is a quite important section of numerous banking exams. Many candidates face difficulty in solving Quantitative Aptitude Questions. In order to excel in this section, Aspirants must have a clear understanding of the concepts as well as formulas that are used to solve quantitative aptitude questions. In this article, we have come up with the RBI Assistant Mains 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz to help you prepare better. Candidates will be provided with a detailed solution for each question in this RBI Assistant Mains 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. This RBI Assistant Mains 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz includes a variety of questions ranging in difficulty from easy to tough. This RBI Assistant Mains 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is totally FREE. This RBI Assistant Mains 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz has important Quantitative Aptitude Questions and Answers that will help you improve your exam score.
1. Train ‘X’ takes 2 hours more than train ‘Y’ to cover certain distance ‘D’ while train ‘X’ can cover (D + 160) km in 8 hours. If speed of train ‘Y’ is 50% more than that of train ‘X’, then find the speed of train ‘Y’?
(a) 80 km/hr
(b) 120 km/hr
(c) 16 km/hr
(d) 40 km/hr
(e) 60 km/hr
2. In how many ways a committee of 5 member can be formed from 6 men 7 women in which at least 3 men should come:
3. ‘S1’ is a series of five consecutive odd number while ‘S2’ is a series of five consecutive even numbers. Average of S1 series is 50% more than average of S2 series and sum of smallest numbers of S1 and S2 series is 67, then find the largest number of S2 series
4. A man invested ‘1/5’ of his total investment at 5% p.a. ‘1/2’ of his total investment at 10% p.a. and remaining at 20%. If he earns total interest of Rs 1200 after 2 years then find the total sum he invested?
5. Ratio of radius to height of cylindrical container is 7 : 4. If curved surface area of cylindrical container is 4400 cm2, then find the volume of cylindrical container.
(a) 77000 cm3
(b) 84000 cm3
(c) 126000 cm3
(d) 42000 cm3
(e) 161000 cm3
Directions (6-10): Following bar chart shows the number of candidates filled nomination from six different state for election. The line graph show male percentage and table shows ratio of literate candidates to illiterate candidate.
6. If 40% of the female candidates from state B is literate, the what is the percentage of illiterate male from total male of state B?
7. What is percentage of literate candidates in all the six states?
8. What is the ratio between number of illiterate candidates from state B, C and D together to number of female candidates from states A, E & F together?
(a) 227 : 557
(b) 228 : 557
(c) 557 : 330
(d) 331 : 557
(e) 330 : 557
9. The number of female candidates from state A & C is how much percentage more or less than number of female candidates from state D & F together?
10. What is average of female candidates from all six state?
Attempt Quantitative Aptitude Topic Wise Online Test Series
Click to Buy Bank MahaCombo Package
Download Online Mock Test Mobile APP
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
Most important PDF’s for Bank, SSC, Railway and Other Government Exam : Download PDF Now
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|