RBI Assistant 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
Quantitative aptitude is a quite important section of numerous banking exams. Many candidates face difficulty in solving Quantitative Aptitude Questions. In order to excel in this section, Aspirants must have a clear understanding of the concepts as well as formulas that are used to solve quantitative aptitude questions. In this article, we have come up with the RBI Assistant 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz to help you prepare better. Candidates will be provided with a detailed solution for each question in this RBI Assistant 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. This RBI Assistant 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz includes a variety of questions ranging in difficulty from easy to tough. This RBI Assistant 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is totally FREE. This RBI Assistant 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz has important Quantitative Aptitude Questions and Answers that will help you improve your exam score.
1. A and B two articles were sold at 15% profit and 30% profit respectively. If total profit is Rs 84 and if the cost price of A is Rs 40 less than B, find CP of B.
2. If the ratio of curved surface area to the volume of cylinder 1 : 7 while the ratio of diameter to the height of cylinder is 4 : 3. Find total surface area of cylinder?
3. A bag contains 31 cards with numbered 1, 2, 3, ……., 31. Two cards are picked at random (one after another and without replacement). Find the probability that the sum of numbers of both cards is odd.
4. Time taken to complete a work by A alone is 200% more than the time taken by both A and B to complete the work. B is thrice as efficient as C. B and C together take 15 days to complete the same work. How many days A will take to complete the work alone?
(a) 30 days
(b) 40 days
(c) 50 days
(d) 45 days
(e) 48 days
5. Sunny spends 36% of her income in various expenses. Of the remaining, he spends one eigth(1/8)th on her brother while 3/8 th on her sister and remaining keep as savings if the difference betweeen her money spending on brother and sister is Rs 3280. What is Sunny’s saving?
Directions (6-10): There are five companies and we have given the no. of employees working in different companies. In the table we have also given the percentage of male and female employees of HR and Marketing department with respect to the total no of employees.
6. The ratio of female employee in HR dept. of company S and T together to male employees of Marketing department in company P and Q together?
7. Difference between male employees of marketing dept. in all companies together (excluding company T) and the female employees of HR dept. in all companies together (excluding company Q and T)?
8. Total number of marketing employees of company Q and S is what % more then the total no. of marketing employee in company R?
9. If 40% of the employees of company T in HR department have graduation degree and 60% of the employees of the same company in the Marketing dept. have graduation degree, then how many employees have graduation degree in company T in both dept. together.
10. The ratio of female employee of company P and Q in HR dept. to male employee of company S and R in Marketing dept.?
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|