RBI Assistant 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
Quantitative aptitude is a quite important section of numerous banking exams. Many candidates face difficulty in solving Quantitative Aptitude Questions. Even if the portion is difficult, if you practice enough questions and learn the basic concepts, you can surely do well. So, here we bring to you the RBI Assistant 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. Candidates will be provided with a detailed explanation of each question in this RBI Assistant 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. This RBI Assistant 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is totally FREE for the Candidates. This RBI Assistant 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz contains various questions ranging from simple to difficult levels. This RBI Assistant 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist the candidates with upgrading their preparation for upcoming examinations.
1. Virat can do a work in 5 days and Avinash can do the same work in 3 days. If ratio of efficiency of Virat to Avinash to complete the work is (x – 4) : (x + 4), then find the value of x.
2. If the difference between CI and SI at the end of 2 years is Rs. 100 then what is the principal given that rate is 5% per annum in both the cases and principal is also the same for both cases.
3. In an election between two candidates, one got 55% of total valid votes and 20% of the total votes casted were invalid. If total votes were 7500, then what is the number of valid votes that the other person got?
4. The length of train A is twice that of train B and speed of train A is half of that of train B. If train A crosses a man in 4 sec. then find how long will train B take to cross train A if they go in same direction.
(e) None of these
5. The probability of Ram speaking truth is ⅓ and that of Shyam is ⅖. A question is asked from both of them. What is the probability that one of them lies?
(e) None of these
Directions (6 – 10): Study the table given below and answer the questions accordingly.
The table shows the percentage of boys and girls passing out from different standard in a school.
|Standard||Percentage of boys passing out of total boys in each standard||Percentage of girls failed out of total girls in each standard|
6. If the boys in 6th standard is 7/5th of the girls in same standard. Then find the ratio of boys passing out to the girls passing out?
(a) 14 : 5
(b) 28 : 15
(c) 14 : 9
(d) 5 : 3
(e) None of these
7. If Total failed boys in standard 8th is 120, and ratio between failed boys to passed girls in same standard is 2:3. then find the total students in standard 8th?
8. In standard 8th if the failed student is 360 & ratio of failed boys to girls is 3 : 2 . Then passed girls of same standard is what percent more/less than the passed boys of same standard?
9. If the total passed student in standard 9th is 600 and ratio of boys passed to girls passed is 2 : 3. Then find average of the total student failed in standard 9th?
10. If there is another standard i.e. 12th and if boys passed in 12th standard is 25% more than boys passed in standard 6th. And passed girls in 12th standard is 50/7% more than passed girls in standard 7th. Find the difference of passed girls and boys of standard 12th. [Given that total boys in 6th is 260 & total girls in 7th is 240].
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|