RBI Assistant Pre 2023 Quantitative Aptitude
Quantitative Aptitude is the most significant part of almost all competitive exams. Many candidates find difficulty in solving Quantitative Aptitude Questions. The only way to ace this section is to practice as many questions as possible. And, to help you practice more and more questions, we have come up with the RBI Assistant Pre 2023 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. This RBI Assistant Pre 2023 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is completely Free. This RBI Assistant Pre 2023 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz includes a variety of questions that are asked in exams. Candidates will be provided with a detailed solution for each question in this RBI Assistant Pre 2023 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. This RBI Assistant Pre 2023 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist candidates in better preparing for upcoming exams.
- Ayushmann loses some money by selling his used car at Rs 8.4 lakhs. If he had sold the same car at Rs 12.6 lakhs then his profit would have been the four times his loss. Then find the cost price of car ? (in lakhs)
- A train crosses a tunnel half of its length with speed of 72 km/hr in 1 min. Then find in how much time it will cross another train of twice its length which is standing on platform with 50% of its speed?
(a) 4 min
(b) 5 min
(c) 7 min
(d) 6 min
(e) 8 min
- In a two digit number, the tens digit is one third of the unit digit and if the digit is reversed the original number is 36 less than the reversed number. Then find the original number?
- If speed of boat upstream is twice the speed of stream and time taken by boat to travel between two points and return back is 8 hours. Then speed of boat in still water is what percent of speed of stream if distance between the two points is given 64 km?
- In a class there are 27 students in which some are boys and some are girls. If a student is selected at random from the class for monitor then probability of selected student being a girl is 1/3. Then how many boys are there in class?
Directions (6–10): Find the value of ? in the following number series.
- 4, 15, 28, 45, 64, ?
- 4, 7, 14, 27, 48, ?
- 6, 4, 5, 11, 39, ?
- 12, 7, 9, 21, 88, ?
(e) None of these
- 64, 32, 48, 120, 420, ?