RBI Assistant Pre 2023 Quantitative Aptitude
Quantitative Aptitude is the most significant part of almost all competitive exams. Many candidates find difficulty in solving Quantitative Aptitude Questions. The only way to ace this section is to practice as many questions as possible. And, to help you practice more and more questions, we have come up with the RBI Assistant Pre 2023 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. This RBI Assistant Pre 2023 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is completely Free. This RBI Assistant Pre 2023 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz includes a variety of questions that are asked in exams. Candidates will be provided with a detailed solution for each question in this RBI Assistant Pre 2023 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. This RBI Assistant Pre 2023 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist candidates in better preparing for upcoming exams.
Directions (1-5): Table given below shows total number of students in different classes in a school and shown the number of boys are how much percent more to the number of girls in each class. Study the data carefully and answer the following question.
|Total student||Percent of boys more than girls|
Note: – Number of boys is always greater than number of girls in each class.
- Number of boys in 8th class is what percent more than the number of girls in 12th class?
- Find the average number of girls in 9th, 10th and 11th class together?
- Boys in 7th class are in two sections i.e, A and B. Boys in section ‘A’ are 60% less than boys in section ‘B’. Find total number of boys in section ‘A’?
- Out of total boys in 12th class 100/3% got first division, out of remaining 50/3% got second division and remaining boys got third division. Find total number of boys in12th class who got first and third division?
- Number of boys in 11th class is what percent more than number of girls in 6th class
Directions (6 –10): Calculate the approximate value of given question.
- 129.99% of 850.01 – 175.01% of 459.99 = 30.01% of ?
- 52.01% of 179.99 × 45.01% of ? = 2106.01
10.80.01% of 499.99– 29.01% of 500.01 + 30.02 × 12.01 = ?