RBI Assistant Pre 2023 Reasoning Ability Quiz
Almost all major competitive exams in the country have a section on Reasoning Ability, and it is also one of the most scoring sections. Candidates can ace this section in exams if they practice regularly in a dedicated manner. So here we are providing you with the RBI Assistant Pre 2023 Reasoning Ability Quiz to help you prepare better. This RBI Assistant Pre 2023 Reasoning Ability Quiz includes all of the most recent pattern-based questions, as well as Previous Year Questions. This RBI Assistant Pre 2023 Reasoning Ability Quiz is totally FREE. Candidates will be provided with a detailed explanation of each question in this RBI Assistant Pre 2023 Reasoning Ability Quiz. Candidates must practice this RBI Assistant Pre 2023 Reasoning Ability Quiz to achieve a good score in the Reasoning Ability Section.
Direction (1-5): Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below.
World Cup is being organized by Brazil. Different teams are participating in the World Cup. Seven teams which are participating are – Argentina, Belgium, Colombia, Brazil, Chile, Germany and France. They will be playing their matches at different places, namely Rio de Janeiro, Brasilia, Sao Paulo, Cuiaba, Salvador, Curitiba and Manaus, but not necessarily in the same order, on different days of the week, starting from Monday.
- Argentina will be playing at Brasilia, but neither on Friday nor on Monday.
- The host country will be playing on Thursday at Cuiaba.
- There is a gap of one day between Argentina and Brazil match.
- Germany will be playing the match before France but after Chile at Salvador on Wednesday.
- France will be playing on the last day of the week.
- Belgium will be playing at Manaus.
- No match will be played at Rio de Janerio on Monday.
- The match at Curitiba will be played on the last day of the week.
- The match at Sao Paulo will be played on Tuesday.
- No match will be played at Manaus on Tuesday and Friday.
- Belgium will be playing the match on which day of the week?
- Which team will be playing the match between Thursday and Saturday?
- Which of the following combination is true?
(a) Brazil – Thursday – Cuiaba
(b) Chile – Wednesday – Rio de Janeiro
(c) France – Saturday – Curitiba
(d) Colombia – Monday – Brasilia
(e) Belgium – Friday – Sao Paulo
- Which team will be playing in Sao Paulo?
- Which of the following combinations is true?
(a) Belgium -Tuesday
(b) Germany -Sunday
(c) Chile -Thursday
(d) Belgium -Monday
(e) None of these
Direction (6-10): Study the following information to answer the given questions.
A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H are sitting in a straight line equidistant from each other (but not necessarily in the same order). Some of them are facing south while some are facing north.
A faces north. Only two people sit to the right of A. B sits third to the left of A. Only one person sits between B and F. F sits to the immediate right of E. Only one person sits between E and H. Both the immediate neighbours of B face the same direction. C sits third to the left of F. B faces the opposite direction as A. G does not sit at any of the extremes ends of the line. D faces the same direction as E. Both G and C face the opposite direction of H.
- How many persons in the given arrangement are facing North?
(a) More than four
- Four of the following five are alike in a certain way, and so form a group. Which of the following does not belong to the group?
(a) E, F
(c) B, A
(d) B, G
(e) D, C
- What is the position of F with respect to H?
(a) Second to the left
(b) Third to the right
(c) Third to the left
(d) Fifth to the right
(e) Second to the right
- Who amongst the following sits exactly between H and E?
- Who is sitting 2nd to the right of B?
(e) None of these.