Table of Contents
RBI Junior Engineer JE Civil / Electrical Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 35 Post
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has recently issued the Recruitment of Junior Engineer (JE) Civil/Electrical Recruitment 2023 Notification. Individuals who are interested in this RBI JE Exam 2023 recruitment and meet the eligibility criteria can apply online from 09 June 2023 to 30 June 2023. To know about the recruitment eligibility, age limit, post-wise eligibility, selection procedure, syllabus, and all other relevant information, kindly refer to the advertisement before proceeding with the application process.
- Application Begin : 09/06/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online : 30/06/2023
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee : 30/06/2023
- Exam Date : 15/07/2023
- Admit Card Available: Before Exam
- General / OBC : 450/-
- SC / ST / PH : 50/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay the Exam Fee Through Offline Mode Only.
Age Limit Details as on 01/06/2023
- Minimum Age : 20 Years.
- Maximum Age : 30 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Reserve Bank of India RBI Junior Engineer JE Recruitment Rules.
Vacancy Details Total : 35 Post
|Reserve Bank JE Recruitment 2023 : Vacancy Details Total : 35 Post|
|Post Name||Total Post||RBI Junior Engineer Eligibility|
|Junior Engineer Civil||29||· Diploma in Civil / Electrical Engineering with Minimum 65% Marks. For Sc / ST : 55% Marks.
· For Engineering Degree Candidates : 55% Marks Required.
· Diploma Holder : 2 Year Working Experience.
· Degree Holder : 1 Year Working Experience.
|Junior Engineer Electrical||06|