RRB PO Pre Exam Analysis & Review 2021
RRB PO Prelims Exam Analysis 2021 : IBPS is conducting the RRB PO Pre 2021 exam from today i.e. 1st August 2021 in 5 shifts. Now the 4th shift of RRB PO Prelims exam is over and Here we are come out with detailed exam analysis of the RRB PO prelims exam to know the RRB PO Pre exam level which are Easy to Moderate level, number of good attempts and questions asked in the RRB PO Prelims exam 2021. The 4th Shift of 1st Aug 2021 is over now and many aspirants are eagerly waiting for RRB PO Pre Exam Analysis & Review and as shared by the candidates, the overall exam was of ‘Easy – Moderate’ level. Questions asked in two sections – Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude were not of difficult level. Candidates were able to attempt around 73-77 questions overall.
IBPS RRB PO Officer Scale-I Prelims Exam Analysis : Exam Pattern 2021
RRB PO Prelims Exam Analysis 2021 : Overall Section-wise Analysis
here you can check the Total number of Questions asked from different topics and Difficulty level of the Questions. Also refer the below table for RRB PO Prelims Good Attempts:
|Subject||No of Questions||Good Attempts 4th Shift|
RRB PO Prelims Exam Quantitative Aptitude Analysis 2021
Data Interpretation (DI)
- Tabular Data Interpretation (Based on Summer, Monsoon and Fruits)
- Linear Data Interpretation (Based on Laptop and Desktop)
|Topics||Number of Questions|
|Data Interpretation (DI)||10 Q|
|Case let Data Interpretation (Male/Female)||5 Q|
|Missing Series||6 Q|
|Quadratic Equation||5 Q|
|Arithmetic Questions||14 Q|
RRB PO Prelims Exam Reasoning Analysis 2021
- Month Based Puzzle (10 months)
- Circular Seating Arrangement (4 facing inside and 4 facing outside)
- Flat & Floor Based Puzzle
- Double Row Seating Arrangement (Flower)
- Comparison Based Puzzle
- Uncertain Number of Persons in Linear Row (Total- 17 facing north)
|Topics||Number of Questions|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement||25 Q|
|Blood Relation||2 Q|
|Direction & Distance||2 Q|
|Coding Letter||1 Q|
|Letter Based Question||1 Q|
RRB PO Prelims Exam 2021-Shift 4 FAQs
Q. From which topic of Reasoning Section did maximum questions come in RRB PO Prelims Exam 2021-Shift 4?
Ans. Most questions came from the Puzzle in Reasoning Section, about 25 questions.
Q. How many questions are asked from DI topic in RRB PO Prelims Exam 2021-Shift 34?
Ans. A total of 12 questions are asked from Data Interpretation in Quantitative Aptitude section.
Q. What are the overall good attempts in RRB PO Prelims Exam 2021-Shift 4?
Ans. The overall good attempts are 56-60.
Q. What was the overall level of Reasoning Aptitude section?
Ans. The overall level of Reasoning Aptitude section was Easy to Moderate.
Q. What was the overall level of Quantitative Aptitude section?
Ans. The overall level of Quantitative Aptitude section was Moderate.
- RRB PO Prelims Memory Based Paper 2021 : Download PDF
- RRB PO Prelims Exam Analysis & Review 1st August 2021: 3rd Shift
- RRB PO Prelims Exam Analysis & Review 1st August 2021: 1st Shift
- RRB PO Prelims Exam Analysis & Review 1st August 2021: 2nd Shift
- IBPS RRB Notification 2021
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale-I (PO) Previous Year Cutoff
- Click here for More Exam Analysis
Recommended PDF’s for 2021:
- Computer Capsule 2021 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2021
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series REASONING Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|