SBI Clerk Mains Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
Quantitative Aptitude is the most significant part of almost all competitive exams. Many candidates find difficulty in solving Quantitative Aptitude Questions. The only way to ace this section is to practice as many questions as possible. And, to help you practice more and more questions, we have come up with the SBI Clerk Mains Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. This SBI Clerk Mains Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is completely Free. This SBI Clerk Mains Quantitative Aptitude Quiz includes a variety of questions that are usually asked in mains exams. Candidates will be provided with a detailed solution for each question in this SBI Clerk Mains Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. This SBI Clerk Mains Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist candidates in better preparing for upcoming exams.
Directions (1-5): Given below are the two pie charts which shows the percentage distribution of people who travel a certain distance in Delhi metro and Mumbai metro on six different days of the week starting from Monday to Saturday.
Note: 1. Ratio of total person travelling in these six days in Delhi metro to Mumbai metro is 10 : 9
2. Difference between person travelling in Delhi metro and Mumbai metro on Wednesday is 70.
1. If fare per person in Delhi metro and Mumbai metro on all days for the particular distance is Rs. 18 and Rs. 20 respectively then what is the difference between total fare obtained by both metro on Saturday.
2. If in both metro, number of people travelling on Sunday of same week decreases by ‘x’ with respect to people travelling on Saturday then the ratio of people travelling in Delhi metro to Mumbai metro on Sunday is 2 : 3, then find the value ‘x’
3. Number of people travelling in Delhi metro on Wednesday and Thursday together is what percent of people travelling in Mumbai metro on Monday and Saturday together?
4. If fare per person of Delhi metro to Mumbai metro is 10 : 9 on all days and sum of fare obtained from both metro on Tuesday is Rs. 4350, then total fare obtained from Delhi metro on Monday is what percent more or less than total fare obtained from Mumbai metro on Saturday.
5. If on Sunday of same week, person who travel by Delhi metro and Mumbai metro are increased by 20% and 30% respectively over Saturday, then total people who travelled by both metro on Sunday is what percent of total people who travelled by both metro on Monday.
6. Wheat of x Rs./kg is mixed with wheat of y Rs./kg in the ratio 2 : 3. On selling the mixture at 49 Rs./kg there is a gain of 50/3%. If the quantity in which they were mixed is reversed and selling price remains same, then gain percent becomes 550/19%. What is the volume of ‘x’.
(a) 25 Rs./kg
(b) 30 Rs./kg
(c) 28 Rs./kg
(d) 32 Rs./kg
(e) 20 Rs./kg
7. If a shopkeeper offers a single discount of 25% instead of two successive discounts of 10% and 15%, he loses Rs.30 on selling an article. If the price of the article is marked up by 60%, then what is the cost price of the article?
(e) None of these
8. A shopkeeper purchases rice of Rs 40/kg and rice of Rs 30/kg in the ratio 3 : 2. While selling the respective types of rice, he used faulty weight of 800 gm instead of 1 kg and professes to sell the respective types of rice at the cost price. Find the overall profit percentage.
9. Distance between two points A and B in the river is 300 km and the river is flowing from point A to B. Two boats P and Q start from point A and B respectively towards each other. Speed of boat P and boat Q in still water in 25 km/h and 15 km/h respectively. When they meet it is found the difference between the distance covered by boat P and Q is 150. Find speed of current of the river.
(a) 15 km/h
(b) 5 km/h
(c) 2.5 km/h
(d) 2 km/h
(e) 5 km/h
10. If the numerator of a fraction is increased by 2 and the denominator is increased by 1, the fraction becomes 5/8 and if the numerator of the same fraction is increased by 3 and the denominator is increased by 1 the fraction becomes 3/4. What is the original fraction?
2022 Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|