SBI PO Prelims 2019 Exam Analysis & Review : 1st Shift
The wait is over now and we are here with the detailed analysis of SBI PO Prelims held in 1st Shift. Today was the First day of SBI PO Pre exam 2018. Many students appeared for this exam and the competition will be very tough this time. Therefore, it is necessary that one gets aware about the type of questions being asked in the exam so that you get an idea about how to plan your strategy to attempt the questions in the exam and manage your time accordingly. The SBI PO Prelims Analysis will help SBI PO aspirants to get a fair idea about the difficulty level of the paper and also understand the type of questions asked. Let’s have a look at the detailed Section-Wise and overall analysis of the All slot of SBI PO Pre 2019 Prelims Exam.
SBI PO Prelims 2019: Important Points
- The Sequence of the sections – English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability
- Overall Level of the Exam – The level of the overall exam was Moderate. Candidates managed to attempt a good number of questions in the exam.
- Level of the questions – The questions were of moderate level.
- Good Attempts – 62 -66
- Easiest Section- English section was the easiest section in today’s SBI PO Prelims.
- Toughest Section- Candidates reviewed that Quantitative Aptitude section was comparatively tough. Reasoning section falls into the moderate category.
SBI PO Pre 2019 Good Attempts
Let’s look at the exam pattern of SBI PO Prelims 2019 and the good attempts that can give you a rough idea of the ideal score for SBI PO Pre.
The subject-wise details are given below:
|No of Questions||Good Attempts|
Section-wise analysis of SBI PO Prelims 2019
SBI PO Prelims Exam Analysis: Reasoning
Level of the section – Moderate
The topic-wise breakup of questions asked –
Name of topic
|Number of questions asked||Difficulty Level|
|Puzzle and seating arrangement||18||
Details of the topics asked –
The level of reasoning was also easy to moderate. There were 4 sets of puzzles and Seating Arrangement:
- 6 Box Based Puzzle (Box + Color)-5Q
- Linear Seating Arrangement, North-South based- 5Q
- Triangular Puzzle- 3Q
- Floor based puzzle, 10 floors- 5Q
SBI PO Prelims Exam Analysis: English Language
Section Level – Moderate
Below table consists of the topic-wise breakup of the questions asked –
|Topic Name||Number of questions asked||Difficulty Level|
|Reading Comprehension (2 Vocabulary based questions)||7||Moderate|
|Match the following based Sentence Formation||2||Easy|
Topic details –
- Reading Comprehension – The topic of RC was based on Renewable energy.
- Cloze Test –The topic of cloze test was based on the use of Artificial Intelligence in Marketing.
SBI PO Prelims Exam Analysis: Quantitative Aptitude
Level of the section – Moderate-Difficult
Check below the topic-wise breakup of questions asked –
|Name of topic||Number of questions asked||Difficulty Level|
|Missing Number Series||5||Moderate|
Details of the topics asked –
- Data Interpretation – 2 DI questions were asked.
- One was based on data of pie charts+Table.
- Second DI was based on Multigrain Breads & White Breads Distribution. In this a Bar Graph was given.
- Number Series – Missing number series questions were asked. The questions were easy. Following number series questions were asked –
- Number Series Asked In SBI PO PRE,1st Slot
1). 15 , 8 , 9 ,15 ,32 ,___
2). 5 ,30 , 150. , 600,____, 3600
3) 200 , 197 , 185 , 163,____
4) 222 , 110 , 54. ,26, ___
5) 104 , ___, 96. , 120. ,88, 128
- Quadratic Equation – The factors were easily recognizable. Old pattern and easy level questions were asked.
- Miscellaneous Questions – The questions were asked from the topics of Percentage, Profit and loss, partnership, time & work, mixture, time & distance etc.
SBI PO Prelims Exam 2019 : Safe Attempts
Safe Attempts will help you all in identifying the minimum attempts that are required to crack the exam. Safe attempts are mentioned here keeping in mind the level of the exam-
|Name of section||Safe attempts||Level|
|Quantitative Aptitude||20-22||Moderate -Tough|
All the Best for 2nd Shift Aspirants!!