SBI PO Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
Quantitative aptitude measures a candidate’s numerical proficiency and problem-solving abilities. It is the most important section of almost all competitive exams. Candidates are often stymied by the complexity of Quantitative Aptitude Questions but if they practice more and more questions it will become quite easy. So, here we are providing you with the SBI PO Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz to enhance your preparation for your upcoming examination. Questions given in this SBI PO Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz are based on the most recent and the latest exam pattern. A detailed explanation for each question will be given in this SBI PO Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. This SBI PO Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is entirely free of charge. This SBI PO Pre Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist aspirants in achieving a good score in their upcoming examinations.
Directions (1-5): In each of these questions, two equations I and II are given. You have to solve both the equations and give answer.
6. Find the compound interest on Rs. 10000 for 3 year, if the rate of interest is 5% for first year, 6% for the second year and 10% for the third year?
(a) 2013 rs.
(b) 2043 Rs.
(c) 2143 Rs.
(d) 2233 Rs.
(e) 2243 Rs.
7. A cloth seller gains 25% by selling a T-shirt for Rs. 475 and gain 15% by selling a shirt for Rs. 575 Rs. if he sells the T-shirt for Rs. 360 Rs. then what is least price for he must sell the shirt to avoid any loss on whole transaction?
(a) 520 Rs.
(b) 540 Rs.
(c) 500 Rs.
(d) 560 Rs.
(e) 535 Rs.
8. A car travel with its usual speed of x km/hr between city A and B and in returning it lost 1/6th of its usual speed. If distance between these two cities is 144 km and car take total 33/10 hours in whole journey then find the average speed of car in whole journey?
9. ‘A’ and ‘B’ can complete a work in 18 days. If they take help of ‘C’ then all three can complete the same work in 90/7 days. Find in how many days C alone complete (8/9)th of work?
(a) 35 days
(c) 36 days
(d) 40 days
(e) 42 days
10. The area of a rectangle is equal to the area of a circle whose radius is 14 cm. If the breadth of the rectangle is 22 cm, what is its length?
(a) 24 cm
(b) 28 cm
(c) 26 cm
(d) Cannot be determined
(e) None of these
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|