SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
Quantitative aptitude measures a candidate’s numerical proficiency and problem-solving abilities. It is the most important section of almost all competitive exams. Candidates are often stymied by the complexity of Quantitative Aptitude Questions but if they practice more and more questions, it will become quite easy. So, here we are providing you with the SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz to enhance your preparation for your upcoming examination. Questions given in this SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz are based on the most recent and the latest exam pattern. A detailed explanation for each question will be given in this SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. This SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is entirely free of charge. This SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist aspirants in achieving a good score in their upcoming examinations.
1. An article is sold at 10% discount on mark price. If discount is not given then an additional profit of Rs. 96 is earned. If ratio between cost price and mark price is 5 : 6 then find the selling price when article sold at 30% profit.
(a) 1040 Rs.
(b) 960 Rs.
(c) 864 Rs.
(d) 800 Rs.
(e) 1050 Rs.
2. Aadil and Mahendra entered in a partnership with 10,000 Rs. and 12000 Rs. respectively. They remain in business for different time span and earn a profit of 5500 Rs. and 4200 Rs. respectively. Aadil invested 4 months more than Mahendra. Then find the time for which Mahendra invested money.
(a) 11 months
(b) 7 months
(c) 12 months
(d) 8 months
(e) 10 months
3. What is the ratio of area of a circle to area of a square, given that perimeter of circle is equal to the perimeter of equilateral triangle and side of square is equal to the height of same equilateral the triangle. Given that area of triangle 121 √3 cm².
(a) 21 : 22
(b) 10 : 11
(c) 13 : 15
(d) 22 : 21
(e) Cannot be determined
4. A bus start from P to Q at the same time a car starts from Q to P, they meet each other after 2 hours. If ratio of speed of bus to that of car is 3 : 2 then the distance cover by bus in one hour is what percent of the distance between P and Q
5. At present Aruna is 1.5 times Pujan’s age and twice Somy’s age. After six years Aruna will be 1.4 times Pujan’s age and Somy will be 0.8 times Pujan’s age then. What is Somy’s present age?
(a) 30 years
(b) 36 years
(c) 24 years
(d) 18 years
(e) None of these
Directions (6-10): Given below bar graph shows total population of three different villages in five successive years. Table shows ratio of male to female in these three villages in the given five successive years, read data carefully and answer the questions:
Ratio of male to female
6. Find the ratio between total number of males in village X & Y together in the year 1992 to the total population of village Z in the year 1995 ?
(a) 7 : 11
(b) 7 : 9
(c) 9 : 7
(d) 9 : 13
(e) 7 : 5
7. Decreased percentage in population of village X in the year 1995 over the year 1991, what percent more than increased percentage in population of village Y in the year 1994 over the year 1991?
8. Total number of males in village Z in the all given years are approximate how many times of the total number of females in village X in the all given years?
(a) 1. 76 times
(b) 2.88 times
(c) 3.88 times
(d) 4.65 times
(e) 5 . 88 times
9. Total number of males in all the three villages in the years 1993 & 1994 together are approximately how much percent more than total number of females in village Y in same years?
(a) 135 % more
(b) 147 % more
(c) 130 % more
(d) 141 % more
(e) 127 % more
10. Find the difference between the average population of village X and average population of village Z over the all given years?
(a) 30 thousand
(b) 25 thousand
(c) 15 thousand
(d) 10 thousand
(e) 5 thousand
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|