SBI PO Prelims 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
Quantitative Aptitude is a very essential and scoring section of almost every competitive exam. To help you all score better in exams, we are providing you with the SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. In this SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz, candidates will be given a full explanation of each question. This SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz contains a variety of questions ranging from easy to difficult level. This SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz includes all of the most recent pattern-based questions, as well as Previous Year Quantitative Aptitude Questions from banking exams. This SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is available to you at no cost. This SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist aspirants in better understanding the topic and learning how to solve tricky problems. Candidates must try to solve this SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz to enhance their preparation for upcoming exams.
Directions (1-5): Solve the following equations and mark the correct option.
Direction (6-10): Bar graph given below shows the number of tickets sold by three multiplexes in five different days in Jaipur. Study the bar graph carefully and answer the following questions.
6. Find the ratio of Ticket sold by PVR on Tuesday and Friday together to ticket sold by INOX on Thursday and Saturday together?
(a) 87 : 71
(b) 73 : 79
(c) 53 : 67
(d) 31 : 43
(e) 78 : 84
7. Average number of tickets sold by IMAX on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday together is approximately what percent more/less than average number of tickets sold by INOX on same days?
8. If ticket sold by IMAX on Friday are bought by Male and Female in ratio 5 : 4 and ticket sold by PVR on Friday are bought by Male and Female in ratio 3 : 5, then find the difference between male ticket buyers and female ticket buyer on Friday from PVR and IMAX together
9. If number of tickets sold by PVR, IMAX and INOX on Tuesday is 30%, 100/3% and 200/3% more than sold on Monday respectively then find the average number of tickets sold on Monday by three multiplexes?
10. Find the ratio between total number of tickets sold by IMAX to total number of tickets sold by INOX on all the five days together?
(a) 182 : 201
(b) 91 : 101
(c) 95 : 104
(d) 96 : 113
(e) 172 : 203
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|