SBI PO Prelims 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
Quantitative aptitude measures a candidate’s numerical proficiency and problem-solving abilities. It is the most important section of almost all competitive exams. Candidates are often stymied by the complexity of Quantitative Aptitude Questions but if they practice more and more questions it will become quite easy. So, here we are providing you with the SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz to enhance your preparation for your upcoming examination. Questions given in this SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz are based on the most recent and the latest exam pattern. A detailed explanation for each question will be given in this SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. This SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is entirely free of charge. This SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist aspirants in achieving a good score in their upcoming examinations.
Directions (1-5): Given pie diagram (A) shows car manufactured by six companies in year 2017 while pie diagram (B) shows car sold by same six companies in previous year 2016. Answer the following questions based on given data:
1. If cars sold by company F in 2017 were 10% more than cars sold by same company in 2016, then find the number of cars manufactured but not sold by company F in 2017?
2.If car manufactured in 2016 and 2017 by company D is in the ratio 13: 5, then number of cars sold in 2016 by company D is what percent of car manufactured by same company in 2016?
3. Find approximate average of cars that remain unsold in year 2016 by companies A, B and E together if cars manufactured by companies A, B and E together was same as that manufactured in 2017?
4. If average of car manufactured in 2016 by companies A, B and D together was 14000 and those manufactured by companies C, E and F together in same year was 11000, then find total car manufactured in 2016 is what percent more/less than that manufactured in 2017?
5.Find ratio between car manufactured by companies A, D and E together in 2017 to car sold by companies B, C and F together in 2016?
(a) 151 : 121
(b) 173 : 149
(c) 184 : 159
(d) 193 : 127
(e) 181 : 149
6. A sack contains some red, blue and green color balls. The probability of selecting one red ball out of total balls is 8/15 and the probability of selecting one green ball out of total balls is 2/9. The number of blue colour balls in the sack is 11. Find probability of selecting one blue ball?
7. A shopkeeper gives a discount of 24% on marked price of T-Shirt and cost price of trouser is 25% more than selling price of t-Shirt. If shopkeeper sold trouser at 10 % profit and selling price of trouser was Rs. 570 more than selling price of T-Shirt, then find the cost price of Trouser?
(a) Rs 1500
(b) Rs 1600
(c) Rs 2400
(d) Rs 1900
(e) Rs 2000
8. Rs. 1550 is given at 14% SI per annum while Rs (1550 + P) is given at 20% CI per annum. If the difference between both interests at the end of two years is Rs 1380. Find value of P.
9. If time taken to cover (Y+6) km upstream is 5 times the time taken to cover (Y–2) km downstream. If ratio of speed of boat in upstream to downstream is 2 : 5 and time taken to cover (Y+8) km downstream is 1.8 hours ,then what will be the speed of current?
(a) 4 km/hr
(b) 6 km/hr
(c) 3 km/hr
(d) 7 km/hr
(e) 5 km/hr
10. Train A with speed of 40 km/hr started from point P to reach point Q and another train B with speed of 50 km/h started simultaneously from point Q to reach point P. They first met at point R. After their respective destination, both the trains started their return journey without any delay. Now, they met at point S. The distance between point P and Q is 360 km. Find distance between R and S?
(a) 35 km
(b) 80 km
(c) 30 km
(d) 24 km
(e) 48 km
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|