SBI PO PRELIMS 2022: Quantitative Aptitude
Quantitative aptitude is a quite important section of numerous banking exams, such as the IBPS, SBI, and RBI PO and Clerk exams. Many candidates face difficulty in solving Quantitative Aptitude Questions. Even if the portion is difficult, if you practice enough questions and learn the basic concepts, you can surely do well. So, here we bring to you the SBI PO 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. Candidates will be provided with a detailed explanation of each question in this SBI PO 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. This SBI PO 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is totally FREE for the Candidates. This SBI PO 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz contains various questions ranging from simple to difficult levels. This SBI PO 2022 Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist the candidates with upgrading their preparation for upcoming examinations.
Directions (1– 5): Study the given table carefully and answer the questions.
Table shows the total population in six different cities and the ratio of literate to illiterate population and also the percentage of graduate out of literate population in each city.
|Cities||Population (in thousand)||Literate : Illiterate||Percentage Graduate out of literate|
|A||22||5 : 6||20%|
|B||16||3 : 5||35%|
|C||96||2 : 1||32%|
|D||20||2 : 3||25%|
|E||24||5 : 3||33 1/3%|
1. Graduate population of city B and D together is approximately what percent more/less than graduate population of city A and E together?
2. Population of city C who are literate but not graduate is how much more than the average graduate population of city D and E together?
3. If the ratio of illiterate male to female in city B is 3:5 and ratio of graduate male to female population in city D is 2 : 3. Then find the ratio of total illiterate male in city B and graduate female in city D?
(a) 23 : 7
(b) 8 : 25
(c) 75 : 16
(d) 21 : 8
(e) 25 : 8
4. Illiterate population of city D is what percent of the Illiterate population of city ‘C’?
5. Literate population of cities A and B together is approximately what percentage of the population which are not graduate of city D?
Directions (6-10): In each of these questions, two equations (I) and (II) are given. You have to solve both the equations and give answer
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|