SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
Quantitative Aptitude is the most significant part of almost all competitive exams. Many candidates find difficulty in solving Quantitative Aptitude Questions. The only way to ace this section is to practice as many questions as possible. And, to help you practice more and more questions, we have come up with the SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. This SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is completely Free. This SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz includes a variety of questions that are usually asked in preliminary and main exams of various banking exams. Candidates will be provided with a detailed solution for each question in this SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. This SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist candidates in better preparing for upcoming exams.
1. An alloy of 360 kg made up of Copper and Zinc which are in the ratio 5:4. If ‘X’ kg of alloy is taken out and replaced with Zinc, the new ratio of Copper and Zinc becomes 1:1. Find the ratio of Copper and Zinc if ‘2X’ kg of alloy is again replaced with Zinc?
2. Suraj can complete a piece of work in 16 days which Altaf can destroy in 6 days. Suraj has worked for 12 days, during the last 4 days of which Altaf has been destroying. How many days must Suraj now work alone to complete the remaining work?
(a) 6 days
(b) 24/3 days
(c) 5 days
(d) 20/3 days
(e) None of these
3. A man invested Rs. x, y and z in three difference schemes which offers 10% p.a., 20% p.a. and 30% p.a. rate respectively and after one year he earns Rs. 2000 interest. If x, y and z are in arithmetic progression and sum of x, y and z is Rs. 9,000. Find the difference between ‘x’ and ‘z’.
4. If numerical value of percentage markup price, marked price per kg and percentage discount offered on marked price of a product are in the ratio 20 : 12 : 9 then find the percentage profit on the product.
5. Suraj buys Wheat at Rs. 10 per kg and puts a price tag on it so as to earn a profit of 30%. However, his faulty balance shows 1 kg when it is actually 700 gm. What is his actual profit percent?
Directions (6-10): Given below is the bar graph which shows the total number of persons who are visiting Taj Mahal in 5 different months of years. Line graph shows the percentage of foreigners in number of visitors in different months.
Note → total visitors = Indian Visitors + Foreign visitors
6. If in June Month of same year total visitors increases by 20% over the January Month. And total foreigner increases by 30% then total Indian visiting Taj Mahal in June are what percent of total foreigners visiting Taj Mahal in Jan and Feb together. (approximately)
(e) None of these
7. If 50% and 40% of total people who visited Taj Mahal in Feb and May respectively are females and ratio of male to female in foreign visitors in Feb and May is 5 : 4 and 3 : 1 respectively then, find total Indian females who visited Taj Mahal in Feb is what percent of total Indian males visiting Taj Mahal in May. (approximately)
8. Total foreign visitors in Feb and March month together are what percent of total Indian visitors in month of Jan and April together. (approximately)
9. 50% of Indian visitors and 16 2/3% of foreign visitors in Feb month are married couples. If 50% of remaining Indian visitor are females and 66 2/3% of remaining foreign visitors are males then find the total number of males who visited Taj Mahal in February.
10. Foreign visitors in Feb month are what percent more or less than foreign visitors of May month.
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|