SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
Quantitative aptitude measures a candidate’s numerical proficiency and problem-solving abilities. It is the most important section of almost all competitive exams. Candidates are often stymied by the complexity of Quantitative Aptitude Questions but if they practice more and more questions, it will become quite easy. So, here we are providing you with the SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz to enhance your preparation for your upcoming examination. Questions given in this SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz are based on the most recent and the latest exam pattern. A detailed explanation for each question will be given in this SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. This SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is entirely free of charge. This SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist aspirants in achieving a good score in their upcoming examinations.
1. A dishonest cloth merchant sales cloth at the cost price but uses false scale which measures 80 cm in lieu of 1 m. Find his gain percentage?
2. The area of two squares is in the ratio 225 : 256. Find ratio of their diagonals?
(a) 15 : 16
(b) 3 : 4
(c) 15√2 : 16
(d) 15 : 16√2
(e) 25 : 26
3. ‘P’ sells his watch at 20% profit to Q while Q sales it to R at a loss of 10%. If R pays Rs. 2160. Find at what price P sold watch to Q?
(a) Rs. 2000
(b) Rs. 2200
(c) Rs. 2400
(d) Rs. 1800
(e) Rs. 2500
4. In how many ways can letter of word ‘PROMISE’ be arranged such that all vowels always come together?
5. Find ratio between S.I. and C.I. on a sum of money invested for 3 years at 5% rate of interest per annum?
(a) 15 : 1261
(b) 151 : 156
(c) 121 : 441
(d) 1200 : 1261
(e) 121 : 484
Directions (6-10): Bar diagram given below shows percentage of children of six cities who eat junk food. Study the data carefully and answer the following questions.
6. If population of city B is 30,000 and 15% are children, find number of children in city B who do not eat junk food?
7. Children of city E who eat junk food is how much percent more as compared to children of city A who eat junk food given that total number of children in both cities are equal?
8. Find population of city C if difference between number of children eating junk food and children who do not eat junk food in city C is 2100? (Given: – 15% population of city C are children)?
9. Find number of children who do not eat junk food in city D if total number of children are 2500?
10. Find total number of children in city F if number of children who eat junk food is 150 ?
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|