SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
Quantitative Aptitude is a very essential and scoring section of almost every competitive exam. Candidates appear to be having difficulty with Quantitative Aptitude Questions, so they need to practice more. To help you prepare better, we are providing you with the SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. This SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is based on the latest and updated pattern. Candidates will be furnished with a detailed explanation for each question in this SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz. This SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz includes all types of questions that are generally asked in exams. This SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz is absolutely free of cost. This SBI PO Prelims Quantitative Aptitude Quiz will assist aspirants in achieving a good score in their upcoming examination.
Directions (1-5): Given below is the bar graph showing the production of cycles by 6 firms A, B, C, D, E and F in two consecutive year 2016 and in 2017.
- What is difference between average production of cycle by all six firms in 2016 and 2017 ?
- If production of cycles of firm C in 2018 increase by 75/2% in comparison to previous year and production of firm D in 2018 increases by 300/17% in comparison to previous year then what is the sum of production of firm C and D together in 2018 ?
(e) None of these
- If 200/11% of total production of firm A in 2016 and of total production of firm A in 2017 are unsold and ratio between total sold to unsold cycle of firm C in both the years together is 109 : 27. Then total unsold cycle from both the firm is what percent of total sold cycle from both the firm taken together? (approximately)
- What is ratio of production by firm B in 2016 and firm F in 2017 together to the production of firm B in 2017 and C in 2017 together ?
(a) 10 : 17
(b) 10 : 13
(c) 9 : 10
(d) 10 : 11
(e) 5 : 6
- Total production cost of firm D in 2016 is Rs. 787500 and firm cost Rs. 125 on transport per cycle. In 2017 the total cost price is increases by 175/8% with respect to year 2016, then find cost price per cycle in 2017 of firm D? ( in Rs.)
(e) None of these
Directions (6-10): What approximate value will come in place of (x) in the following questions ?
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|