SHSB Bihar for Community Health Officer (CHO) Recruitment 2020 : 1050 Post check here
State Health Society Bihar (SHSB) has released the notification for the recruitment of for Community Health Officer (CHO) Under National Health Mission (NHM) with 1050 Vacancies. Candidate can check the eligibility criteria from the official notification and apply online From 23 June 2020 to 14 July 2020. Here we are providing the detailed notification candidates can download and check the SHSB Bihar for the Community Health Officer (CHO) Recruitment 2020.notification from the mentioned below link and apply online.
♦SHSB Post Details:
♦SHSB Educational Qualification:
- Working regular Staff Nurse, GNM/B.Sc. Nursing under Govt. of Bihar or,
- Working contractual Staff Nurse/GNM/B.Sc. Nursing under NHM/Govt. of Bihar or,
- Fresh GNM/B.Sc. Nursing
- General Nurse and Midwifery (GNM) from a recognised Institute/Bachelor of Science in Nursing from a_ recognised University/ Institution.
- Candidates should have permanent registration from Indian Nursing Council/ Any State Nursing Council.
- Selected candidates should provide the permanent registration from Bihar Nursing Registration Council (BNRC), Patna before joining as Community Health Officer.
♦SHSB Age Limit: (as on 01/01/2020)
- Minimum age – 18 years
- Maximum age – 37 years
♦SHSB Application Fee:
- UR/ BC/ MBC/ EWS: Rs.500/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female: Rs.250/-
♦SHSB Important Dates:
- Application Start Date: 23 June 2020
- Application Last Date: 14 July-2020
2020 Preparation Kit PDF
|I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2020E-book||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK||Get PDF here|
- Telegram Channel: Click here
- Like & Follow our Facebook Page:- Click here
- Join our Facebook Group:- Click Here