One Liner Of the Day
Here we are providing daily One liner for revision of whole day current news which is important for exam perspective.
- 10 November world Science day for Peace and Development (Theme – A Human Right)
- 10 November National Accounting Day
- Two day Global Cooling Innovation Summit in Held- New Delhi
- Roger Federer Won The Fan’s “Favorite Player Award” at ATP world Tour Awards 2018
- Delhi Govt. Announced “Jashn-e Virasat- E-Urdu” A festival to Celebrate Urdu Culture And its Haritage.
- New Mayor of Anaheim city in California- Harrry Singh Sindhu (Indian- American)
- New Chairman of Competition Commission Of India- Ashok Kumar Gupta
- Saurabh and Manu Win Junior Mixed Gold at 11th Asian Air Gun Championship.
- Global IT Challenge For Youth With Disabilities 2018 Begins in New Delhi.
- Harmanpreet Kaur Become the 1ST EVER Indian Woman to Samsh A Hundred in T20 Cricket.
- Kerala Govt. Scheme to provide Free Education to Ockhi- Hit Kids.
- 34th National Junior Athletics Championships 2018 in Ranchi
- India and Singapore have started the 25th Edition of SIMBEX in Andaman Sea and Bay of Bengal
- Bajrang Punia Becomes Number 1 in world in 65kg Category.
- Vice president Inaugurates Indian War Memorial in France.
- MOU between India and Italy for training and Education in the field of Labour and Employment.
- Setting up of A central Tribal University in – Andhra Pradesh
- Jawahar Lal Sarin was conferred France’s Highest Civillian Honour Knight of the Legion of Honour.
- Lok Sabha Secretary General Snehlata Srivastava gets One year Extension
- ICC Women’s World T20 will begin in West Indies
- The International Film Festival of India (IFFI) in –Goa
- 8 November World Radiography Day
- India first time Participates in China’s first International Import Expo at Shanghai
- “Mo Bus” Service Launched in Bhubaneswar, Odisha
- 18TH Indian Ocean Rim Association Council Of Ministry Meeting held in – Durban
Mail us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow our Blog for Regular Updates:- Ambitious Baba
Like & Follow our Facebook Page:- Click here
Join our Facebook Group:- Click Here
Telegram Group:- Click Here
Subscribe our YouTube channel:- Click Here
Follow us on Twitter:- Click Here
Join us on Linked In:- Click Here
“Thanks & Be Ambitious”
All the best for your Exam