“One Liner Of the Day”
Here we are providing daily One liner for revision of whole day current news which is important for exam perspective.
- Khelo India Games concludes; Maharashtra maintains top spot, 2nd Haryana and 3rd
- Nepal’s central bank announces ban of Indian notes above ₹100
- SoftBank is set to invest $400 million for an over 40% stake in BrainBees Solutions, which owns and operates omni-channel baby and mother care product retailer FirstCry, according to three people aware of the development.
- Pravasi Bharatiya Divas 2019 to begin today(21jan) in Varanasi
- The theme for Pravasi Bharatiya Divas 2019 is “Role of Indian Diaspora in building New India”.
- Ex-CBI Special Director Rakesh Asthana Appointed as BCAS(Bureau of Civil Aviation Security) Chief
- NCLT approves merger of debt-ridden Tata Teleservices with Bharti Airtel
- IDFC First Bank gets RBI approval for appointment of Vaidyanathan MD & CEO
- HDFC Standard Life Insurance rename to HDFC Life Insurance
- Tata Mumbai Marathon event ambassador Mary Kom was a runner first
- PM Modi inaugurates National Museum of Indian Cinema in Mumbai
- Uttar Pradeshbecame the third stateafter Jharkhand and Gujarat to approve the 10 per cent reservation for economically backward among upper castes in jobs and educational institutions.
- Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik announced extension of free health services under Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
- Sweden new Prime Minister- Stefan Lofven (Second Term)
Mail us at : email@example.com
Follow our Blog for Regular Updates:- Ambitious Baba
Like & Follow our Facebook Page:- Click here
Join our Facebook Group:- Click Here
Telegram Group:- Click Here
Subscribe our YouTube channel:- Click Here
Follow us on Twitter:- Click Here
Join us on Linked In:- Click Here
“Thanks & Be Ambitious”