“One Liner Of the Day”
Here we are providing daily One liner for revision of whole day current news which is important for exam perspective.
- Northeastern state of India will host the 7th edition of International Tourism Mart (ITM-2018)- Tripura
- State government has recently launched Nari Sashaktikaran Sankalp Abhiyan- Uttar Pradesh
- Brigadier (retd) Kuldip Singh Chandpuri, who passed away recently, is known for his heroic leadership in which of the following historic battles during 1971 Indo-Pak War-Battle of Longewala
- Indian musician has been honored with the 2018 Sumitra Charat Ram Award for Lifetime Achievement Award- Ustad Amjad Ali Khan
- Appointed the new chairman of the Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI)- Jalaj Srivastava
- State government has rolled out open online learning programme ‘KOOL’-Kerala
- Organizations has won the 2018 Indira Gandhi Prize for Peace, Disarmament and Development- Centre for Science and Environment (CSE)
- 21 November – World Television Day
- 20 November – Universal Children’s Day (Theme- Children are taking over and turning the world blue)
- At IFFI, Israeli filmmaker “Dan Wilman” bags Lifetime Achievement Award
- Maharashtra government led by CM Devendra Fadnavis passed the Maratha Reservation Bill.
- India, Vietnam agree to expand defence and civil nuclear partnership
- South Koran Kim Jong –Yong Elected as Interpol President.
- CSE to get Indira Gandhi Prize for peace, disarmament and development 2018
- Animation, Gaming & Visual effects Institute to be set up in Mumbai
- IAS Officer Jalaj Srivastava Appointed Inland Waterways Authority Chairman
- Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik brings resolution for 33% quota for women in House
- 2-Day Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation(APEC) Summit 2018 held in Papua New Guinea.
- Appointments Committee of the Cabinet headed by Prime Minister Narendra Modi named 1985-batch IAS from West Bengal cadre Sumanta Chaudhuri as the new Coal Secretary.
- All India Heads of Police Communication Conference held in New Delhi
- Indo-US joint military exercise ‘Vajra Prahar’ begin in Jaipur.
- PM Narendra Modi laid the foundation of India’s first Sri Vishwakarma Skill Development University in Palwal district of Haryana.
- 27th BASIC Ministerial Meeting on Climate Change held in New Delhi.
- Indo-Japan Business Council’s business festival in Pune
- India’s rank 53rd Position in Global Annual talent ranking released by renowned IMD Business School, Switzerland. (Switzerland retained the top Position for the fifth consecutive year).
- 4th edition of Intex South Asia held in Colombo.
- Government of India and World Bank sign $310 million loan Agreement for Jharkhand Power System.
- Indian-American Shantanu Narayen, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Adobe, has been named by Fortune in its 2018 Business Person of the Year list.
One Liner (Sleeping Tonic) Current affairs 20th ,21st and 22nd November 2018 PDF
WhatsApp Group Join here
Mail us at: email@example.com
Follow our Blog for Regular Updates:- Ambitious Baba
Like & Follow our Facebook Page:- Click here
Join our Facebook Group:- Click Here
Telegram Group:- Click Here
Subscribe our YouTube channel:- Click Here
Follow us on Twitter:- Click Here
Join us on Linked In:- Click Here
“Thanks & Be Ambitious”
All the best for your Exams