“One Liner Of the Day”
Here we are providing daily One liner for revision of whole day current news which is important for exam perspective.
- Banks recover Rs 40,400 crore from defaulters: RBI report
- PM Modi lays foundation stone of medical college at Ghazipur
- Dadasaheb Phalke award-winning filmmaker Mrinal Sen passes away at 95
- “USTAAD” Railway Develops AI- Powered Robot to check for Faults in train.
- The three islands — Ross Island, Neil Island and Havelock Island — will now be called Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Island, Shaheed Dweep and Swaraj Dweep, respectively, said Modi at a public function in Port Blair.
- Prime Minister lays foundation stone of 50 MW LNG-based power project in Andaman
- President Ramnath Kovind Launch “Sadbhaav Ustav” in Mumbai.
- Tamil Nadu’s Virudhunagar Tops Aspirational District – NITI Aayog.
- Central Govt infuses Rs 2150 In United Bank of India.
- Icici Topped list of Banks penalizing Staff for Fraud in 2015-2017- RBI
- New Chief of Justice of New Andhra Pradesh High Court- Chagari Praveen Kumar
- New CMD of SECL (South Eastern Coalfields Limited)– Ambika Prasad
- Luka Modricwas named the Balkan Athlete of the year
- Barack Obamahas been named as the most admired man by Americans for the 11thyear in a row
- ESAF small finance bank gets RBI nod to operate as scheduled bank
Mail us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow our Blog for Regular Updates:- Ambitious Baba
Like & Follow our Facebook Page:- Click here
Join our Facebook Group:- Click Here
Telegram Group:- Click Here
Subscribe our YouTube channel:- Click Here
Follow us on Twitter:- Click Here
Join us on Linked In:- Click Here