“One Liner Of the Day”
Here we are providing daily One liner for revision of whole day current news which is important for exam perspective.
- 9 January – Parvasi Bharatiya Divas
- World Bank pegs India’s GDP growth at3 % in 2018-19.
- Mary Kom tops AIBA rankings
- GST registration threshold limit increased to Rs 40 lakh
- Sri Lanka Central Bank gets $400 million from RBI under Saarc Swap facility
- Harendra Singh dismissed as coach of Indian Men’s Team
- India poised to become third-largest consumer market: WEF
- Manav Thakkar and Archana Kamath takes title 80th inter-State and National table tennis championship.
- Solar Man of India, Pranav R Mehta, became the first Indian to Head Global Solar Council, USA
- India-born Gita Gopinath joined IMF as 1st woman and it’s 11thChief Economist
- Maharashtra (Pune) to host Khelo India Youth Games 2019
- Indian Army and Punjab National Bank (PNB) singed MOU for updated salary packages
- Amazon Overtake Microsoft to become World’s Most Valuable Company.
- Andaman to be first Island to Operate Seaplanes Under UDAN-3
- Maharashtra Cabinet approves SMART project assisted by World Bank.
- Egypt to host 2019 Africa Cup of Nations.
- Senior diplomat Sanjiv Arora was appointed as the Secretary of Consular, Passport, visa and Overseas Indian affairs in the Ministry of External Affairs.
Mail us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow our Blog for Regular Updates:- Ambitious Baba
Like & Follow our Facebook Page:- Click here
Join our Facebook Group:- Click Here
Telegram Group:- Click Here
Subscribe our YouTube channel:- Click Here
Follow us on Twitter:- Click Here
Join us on Linked In:- Click Here
“Thanks & Be Ambitious”