SSC CHSL 2021 Official Notification
SSC has published the official notification for the SSC CHSL 2021 on its official website. Combined Competition Exam that is conducted every year by the Staff Selection Commission to select Higher Secondary qualified students into various departments and offices of the government. Every year thousands of vacancies are filled by SSC in Government departments through SSC CHSL Exam and lakhs of candidates apply for the vacancy. The SSC CHSL will be conducted for the recruitment of eligible candidates in different government departments, offices and ministries for different posts like JSA, PA, LDC, DEO and SA.
Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, 2021
SSC CHSL 2021: Important Dates
|Dates for submission of online applications||01-02-2022 to 07-03-2022|
|Last date and time for receipt of online applications||07-03-2022 (23:00)|
|Last date and time for making online fee payment||08-03-2022 (23:00)|
|Last date and time for generation of offline Challan||09-03-2022 (23:00)|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank)||10-03-2022|
|Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges.||11-03-2022 to 15-03-2022 (23:00)|
|Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I)||May, 2022|
|Dates of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper)||To be notified later|
SSC CHSL 2021 Vacancies
Vacancies will be determined in due course. Updated vacancy position will be uploaded on the website of the Commission (https://ssc.nic.in->Candidate’s Corner-> Tentative Vacancy).
SSC CHSL 2021 Eligibility Criteria
SSC CHSL 2021 Age limit
Age limit for the posts is 18-27 years as on 01-01-2022 i.e. Candidates born not before 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2004 are eligible to apply.
Permissible relaxation in upper age limit for different categories are as under:
|Category||Age-relaxation permissible beyond the upper age limit|
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|PwD (Unreserved)||10 years|
|PwD (OBC)||13 years|
|PwD (SC/ ST)||15 years|
SSC CHSL 2021 Essential Educational Qualifications
- For LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG): Candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- For Data Entry Operator (DEO Grade ‘A’) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
- The candidates must possess Essential qualifications on or before the closing date for receipt of online applications i.e. 07-03-2022.
SSC CHSL 2021 Apply Online
Applications must be submitted in only online mode at the website of SSC
Headquarter i.e. https://ssc.nic.in.
SSC CHSL 2021 Application Fee:
- Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only).
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
SSC CHSL 2021 Scheme of Examination
The examination will consist of
- Computer-Based Examination (Tier-I),
- Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) &
- Skill Test/ Typing Test (Tier-III).
SSC CHSL 2021 Exam Pattern
Tier-I (Computer Based Examination):
(Not in sequence)
(For all four Parts)
|I||English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25/ 50||60 Minutes (80 Minutes for candidates eligible
for scribe as per Para 8.1 and 8.2)
|II||General Intelligence||25/ 50|
|III||Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25/ 50|
|IV||General Awareness||25/ 50|
- The Tier-I Examination will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions only. The questions will be set both in English & Hindi for Part-II, III & IV.
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.
- Marks scored by candidates in the Computer Based Examination will be normalized by using the formula published by the Commission vide Notice No:1-1/2018-P&P-I dated 07-02-2019 and such normalized scores will be used to determine final merit and cut-off marks.