SSC CHSL Tier-1 Result 2018-19:
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the list of the candidates who have successfully cleared SSC CHSL Tier 1 2018-19. The Combined Higher Secondary Level Tier 1 examination to be conducted by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) for various posts of Group C and D level.After the SSC CHSL Tier 1 result, candidates will be required to prepare for the next stage i.e. Tier II descriptive exam scheduled to be held on 29th September 2019. The official link to download the SSC CHSL Result will be given below.
SSC CHSL IMPORTANT LINKS
Download Tier I Result
|List I | List II | List III|
|Download Tier I Result Cutoff Marks|
Download Tier I Result Date Notice
|Download Answer Key with Question Paper|
SSC CHSL Result 2019: Important Points
- There will be separate category-wise cut-offs in Tier-I and subsequent Tiers for different posts i.e. (i) DEO, (ii) DEO Grade ‘A’ and (iii) LDC/JSA and PA/ SA.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for Tier-II Examination on the basis of their performance in Tier-I Examination.
- Normalized scores of the candidates will be used to determine merit and for final selection.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for Tier-III Examination on the basis of their performance in Tier-I + Tier-II subject to having scored a minimum of 33% marks in Tier-II Examination.
- Tier-III Examination is qualifying in nature.
- Skill Test in Tier-III for DEOs is mandatory for all the qualified candidates.
- Typing Test in Tier-III for posts other than DEOs is mandatory for all candidates except those who are exempted from appearing in the Typing Test.
SSC CHSL 2017 Result Out
Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination (CHSLE), 2017 – Declaration of the Result of Tier-II (Descriptive Paper) to call the Candidates for Typing Test/Data Entry Skill Test and Document Verification for the posts of Data Entry Operator (DEO), Lower Division Clerk (LDC) / Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA) and Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA).
Staff Selection Commission conducted the Tier-II of the Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, 2017 (Descriptive paper) on 15.07.2018 for recruitment to the posts of Data Entry Operator (DEO), Lower Division Clerk (LDC) / Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA) and Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA).
Based on the cut-off fixed by the Commission, 1427 candidates have qualified (provisionally) for Skill Test for the post of DEO in C&AG, 229 candidates have qualified (provisionally) for Data Entry Skill Test for the post of DEO in Departments other than C&AG, and 33967 have qualified (provisionally) for Typing Test for the posts of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) / Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA) and Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA) as per the details given below:
No. of Candidates Qualified in SSC CHSL Tier-II : 35,623
SSC CHSL 2017 Cut Off
|DEO in CA&G||DEO in dept. Other than CA&G||
LDC/ JSA/ PA/ SA
|Tier-I+Tier-II||Tier-I + Tier-II||Tier-I + Tier-II|
- SSC CHSL 2017-18 : Vacancy Revised to 5895
- SSC CHSL Previous Years Cut Off : Check Now
- RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019 : Vacancy Decreased to 35208
- SSC CGL Result & Cutoff 2017-18 : Check Your Result Now