SSC CHSL Tier-1 Exam Analysis & Review & Questions Asked in Exam 17th March 2020 : 1st Shift
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is conducting the SSC CHSL Tier-1 exam from 17th March 2020 in different shifts. Now the 1st shift of SSC CHSL Tier 1 exam is over and Here we are come out with detailed SSC CHSL Tier 1 exam analysis to know the SSC Chsl Tier 1 exam difficulty level, number of good attempts and questions asked in the exam. The 1st Shift of SSC CHSL Tier 1 17th March 2020 is over now and many aspirants are eagerly waiting for SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam Analysis & Reviews as shared by the candidates, the overall exam was of ‘Easy-Moderate’ level.
SSC CHSL Tier-1 Exam Analysis 2020: Overall Section-wise Analysis & Good Attempts:
|Subject||No of Questions||Good Attempts|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||21-23|
SSC CHSL Tier-1 Exam Pattern:
|Subject||No of Questions||Max Marks||Exam Duration|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50||60 minutes|
- There is a negative marking of 0.5 marks in all sections.
- The duration of the exam is 80 minutes for candidates who are visually handicapped.
SSC CHSL Tier-1 Exam Analysis 2020: Quantitative Aptitude (Easy-Moderate):
|Topics||No. Of Questions||Level|
|S.I. & C.I.||1||Easy-Moderate|
|Profit & Loss||2||Easy|
|DI [Bar Graph]||2||Easy- Moderate|
|Time & Work||1||Easy-|
|Speed & Distance [Train]||1||Easy-|
|Total Questions -25||Easy-Moderate|
SSC CHSL Tier-1 Exam Analysis 2020: General Intelligence (Easy)
|Topics||No. Of Questions||Level|
|Venn Diagram & Syllogism||1||Easy|
|Paper Folding Image||1||Easy|
|Odd One Out||3||Easy|
|Statement & Conclusions||1||Easy|
SSC CHSL Tier-1 Exam Analysis 2020: English (Easy-Moderate):
Topics No. Of Questions Sentence Rearrangement 2 Idioms and Phrases 2 Synonyms 2 Antonyms 2 Active Passive 2 Direct Indirect 1 Phrase Substitution 2 Spelling Correction 2 Cloze Test Passage 5 Fill in the Blanks 2 Sentence Improvement 1 Error Detection 2 Total 25
SSC Chsl Tier-1 Exam Analysis 2020: General Awareness
- Who is the current chairman of BCCI?- Sourav Ganguly
- Which of the following are water-soluble Vitamins?- Vitamin B & C
- Which is the largest river island in the world?- Majuli Island
- Flagella is a locomotive organ of which of the following?- Protozoa/ Bacteria
- Where is the tomb of Sher Shah Suri located?- Sasaram, Bihar
- What is the number of base units in the international system of units?- Seven
- What is the weight of Chandrayaan 2?- 2379 kg
- Which of the following rulers belong to the Chola dynasty?- Rajendra Chola, Raja Raja Chola
- How many seats are there in UP’s Lok Sabha are there?- 80 seats
- Who was appointed as CEO of YES Bank?- Prashant Kumar
- International Ozone Layer Day?- 16 September
- Where is the Rail Coach Factory?- Kapurthala
- Highest waterfall in India?- Kunchikal Falls.
- Who is the young grandmaster of chess?-Sergey Karjakin
- Founders of Twitter:Jack Dorsey
- UNICEF Founded: 11 December 1946
- Kerala, God’s Own Country: Shashi Throor
- What is Nibble?- Computer Language
- Chola Kings built which Temple: Brihadisvara
- Sachin first century after how many matches- 78
- Padma Prize of 2019?
- Water Soluble Viamin?
- Question Related to Jack Dorsey?
- 6th Schedule related 1 Question?
- Atal Pension Yojna 2017?
Telegram Group: Join
Most important PDF’s for Bank, SSC, Railway and Other Government Exam : Download PDF Now
Recommended for RBI Assistant & SBI Clerk Mains
Online Mock Test Available on App as well as Web:
How to Access on App:-
- Go to Playstore search Ambitious Baba or Click here to Install App
- After Install Login with Google Account or Facebook Account
2020 Preparation Kit PDF
|I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2020E-book||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK||Get PDF here|
- Telegram Channel: Click here
- Like & Follow our Facebook Page:- Click here
- Join our Facebook Group:- Click Here