SSC Junior Engineer Result 2020 & SSC JE Cutoff 2020 Released
SSC JE Result & Cutoff 2020 : Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the result for the recruitment process of SSC Junior Engineer 2020. Candidates who have appeared in SSC JE exam can download the list of the selected candidates and check the SSC JE Cutoff 2020 here. Staff Selection Commission conducted Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Quantity Surveying & Contracts) Examination, 2020 (Paper-I) in the Computer Based Mode from 22.03.2021 to 24.03.2021 at various centres all over the country.
Result Declaration for Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Quantity Surveying & Contracts) Examination, 2020– Declaration of result of Paper-I for shortlisting of candidates for appearing in Paper-II (Descriptive Paper).
SSC JE Result 2020 :
2. Representations received from the candidates against the Tentative Answer Keys have been carefully examined and the Answer Keys have been modified wherever necessary. The modified Answer Keys have been used for evaluation.
3. As Paper-I (Computer Based Examination) of the said examination was conducted in multiple shifts; marks scored by candidates have been normalized as per the formula published by the Commission on its website on 07.02.2019. As per the provisions under Para-12.7 of the Notice of the Examination, normalised marks of the candidates have been used for processing the result to qualify the candidates for the next stage of Examination (i.e. Paper-II).
4. In terms of Para-17.1 of Notice of the Examination, minimum qualifying marks in Paper-I have been fixed as 30% (i.e. 60 marks) for UR, 25% (i.e. 50 marks) for OBC & EWS and 20% (i.e. 40 marks) for all other categories.
5. Keeping the above in view, category-wise cut-off details and number of candidates qualifying to appear in Paper-II (Descriptive) of the Examination are as follows:
SSC JE Cutoff 2020
SSC has released the cutoff for SSC JE Recruitment 2020. check the below table for different stream of SSC JE Cutoff and Number of Candidates.
SSC JE Civil Engineering Cutoff :
*56-SC, 30-ST, 744-OBC and 204-EWS candidates qualifying at UR cut-off have been shown under their respective categories.
SSC JE Electrical / Mechanical Engineering Cutoff :
*29-SC, 02-ST, 390-OBC and 84-EWS candidates qualifying at UR cut-off have been shown under their respective categories.
6. The schedule for conduct of Descriptive Paper (Paper-II) of Junior Engineers Examination, 2020 will be available on the website of the Commission shortly. Shortlisted candidates may visit website of the Commission regularly, for further updates.
7. The Final Answer Keys will be uploaded on the website of the Commission on 07.07.2021 for a period of one month.
8. Marks of the qualified/non-qualified candidates will be uploaded on 10.07.2021 on the website of the Commission. Candidates may check their marks from 10.07.2021 to 31.07.2021 by using their Registration ID and Password.
SSC CGL Result- How to Check CGL Result
- Go to the official website- http://www.ssc.nic.in.
- Find the SSC CGL Result link there and Click on it.
- Download the PDF file provided there and search for your name.
- You can also check your Roll number in that PDF file.