SSC MTS Answer Key 2019:
Staff Selection Commission has released the answer key for the recruitment of SSC MTS 2019. SSC MTS exam 2019 for General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post in various Central Government Ministries / Departments / Offices, in different States/ Union Territories was conducted from 2nd August to 22nd August 2019. The Commission had conducted the Multi-Tasking (NonTechnical) Staff Examination-2018 (Paper-I) from 02.08.2019 to 22.08.2019 in the Computer Based Mode. Candidates who have appeared in SSC MTS exam 2019 can check there Answer Key and Analyse their marks in exam from the mentioned below links:
Calculate your score in the SSC MTS answer key?
The answer key will include the option marked by you and the correct answer. You need to count the number of correct answers and incorrect answers. Each correct question consist of one mark. There is a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. Here is the formula to calculate your score for SSC MTS Paper I.
Total Score = (No. of Correct answers x 1) – (No. of Incorrect Answers x 0.25)
Having an issue with the answer key? Here is what you need to do
After the SSC MTS is released, candidates need to raise objections, if any. The answer key may have some answers that are wrongly marked by the SSC. All you need to do is raise objections with appropriate reason and submit it by paying a fee of Rs. 100. How can you raise objections? Check out below.
- After logging in, check your answer key properly.
- Make sure the correct answers by the SSC are appropriate.
- If you have any issue regarding any question/answer, click on “Submit Representations”
- Pay the fee of Rs 100 by using a debit card or the given options.
- Choose the question/answer that you want to correct.
- Write the reason for the correction. Make sure you give a proper explanation.
- Submit it.
- If you have a query in more than one question then you will have to pay the fee for each question separately.