Table DI for RRB PO & RRB clerk : Quiz 6
Table Chart DI plays a significant role in Quantitative Aptitude Section of banking exams such as IBPS, SBI and RBI PO and Clerk. You will get at least 4-5 questions from Table Chart DI in one of IBPS, SBI and RBI PO & clerk exam. So, aspirants should focus on Table Chart DI questions in detail. Here, we are providing you with the Table Chart DI questions quiz with the detailed solution so that you can easily prepare for Table Chart DI questions. We are providing here all-important latest pattern-based questions and Previous Year Questions of Table Chart DI of various Government Exam like IBPS, SBI, and RBI PO and Clerk exam. This Table Chart DI quiz we are providing is free. Attempt this Table Chart DI quiz to practice important questions with answers and solutions. And score better in IBPS, SBI and RBI PO and Clerk exam.
Table Chart DI Quiz to improve your Quantitative Aptitude for SBI Po & SBI clerk exam, IBPS PO & IBPS Clerk exam , IBPS RRB PO and assistant exam, LIC AAO ,LIC Assistant and other competitive exam.
Direction(1-5)- Study the table given below carefully and answer the questions accordingly.
Table given below shows the total number of players in five different cities and percentage of Hockey players and ratio of cricket players to chess players.
Note-There are only three types of players in each city.
|City||Total No. of Players||Percentage of Hockey Players||Ratio of cricket to chess players|
|X||–||–||5 : 8|
|K||2100||–||2 : 5|
1. If the total chess players in city Z are 240. Then total no. of players in city Z is what percent more/less than total players in city K?(approx.) [Given that ratio of cricket to chess player in city Z is 7 : 8).
2. If the difference of cricket and chess players in city X is 321 and the Hockey player in same city is 40% of the total chess and cricket players in city Y. Then find the difference of average players of city K and L together and player in city X?
3. If total players in city X is 1300 and total Hockey players are equal to the total of cricket and chess players in city X and also ratio of girls to boys Hockey player in city X is 5 : 8. If 40% of girls are transferred to city L, then find total player in city L?
4. Suppose there is another city named A in which Hockey players are 60% of the Hockey player of city Y and cricket plyers are 200/3% of the Hockey player of city K and chess players are 2/5 th of total player of city L. Then find total players in city A?[Given that hockey players in city K is equal to total cricket and chess player in same city].
5. What is the ratio of total chess player of city L and total cricket player of city Y together to the total Hockey player of city Y and total cricket player of city K together? [Given that ratio of Hockey, cricket and chess players in city L is 2 : 3 : 3 & ratio of cricket to chess players in city Y is 1 : 2, total Hockey player of city K are equal to total cricket and chess Player together]?
(a) 84 : 65
(b) 81 : 65
(c) 89 : 65
(d) 65 : 84
(e) None of these
Direction (6-10):- The table shows total number of players, who participated in five different games from six different states in national level championship. Cricket players from each state are given in absolute number and players in other four games are given in percentage distribution out of total players from each state.
6. What is Ratio of total players participated from Uttar Pradesh in Football and Boxing together to players participated from West Bengal in Wrestling and Hockey together?
(a) 7 : 12
(b) 7 : 13
(c) 13 : 7
(d) 7 : 5
(e)12 : 7
7. If Male and Female players participated from West Bengal in Boxing, are in the ratio of 18 : 7, then Male players participated from West Bengal in Boxing is, what percent of total players participates from Gujrat?
8. What is difference between average of Boxing players participated from Delhi and Hockey players participated from Gujrat together and total players participated in Cricket and Football together from Maharashtra?
9. Players participated in Football and Boxing together from Karnataka, are how much percent more or less than players participated in Wrestling from Maharashtra?
10. If 10% and 20% of players, who participated in Wrestling and Boxing from Maharashtra get gold medals respectively, then find total number of participants gets gold medal in these two games from Maharashtra?
Recommended PDF’s for :
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|