Table DI Quiz for RRB PO & RRB CLERK : Quiz – 9
Data interpretation is a crucial topic that is frequently asked in competitive exams. In Tabular DI Questions, candidates are given information in the form of a table and are asked to interpret it correctly. Since Tabular DI Questions are more time-consuming candidates need to put adequate time into solving them. So, here we are providing you Tabular DI Quiz with a detailed explanation. This Tabular DI Quiz is available for FREE. The questions given in this Tabular DI Quiz are based on the latest or updated pattern. If you are preparing for any competitive exams, you must practice this Tabular DI Quiz.
Directions (1-5): Given below table shows total budget allocated for six sectors in two successive years and distribution of budget allocated for Rural and Urban areas out of total budget. Some data missing in the table, student is expected to calculate that data as per the values given in the questions.
|Budget allotted||2017-18 period||2018-19 period|
|Total (cr)||Rural (%)||Total (cr)||Rural (%)|
- Out of total budget allocated for pension in 2017-18 for rural areas ratio between budget allocated of old person pension to budget allocated for retirement pension is 5 : 12 and budget allocated for retirement pension for rural areas is 3600 cr. Then find total budget allocated for pension in 2017-18?
(a) 6200 cr
(b) 6600 cr
(c) 6500 cr
(d) 6400 cr
(e) 6800 cr
- Total budget allocated for healthcare in 2018-19 is 50% more than total budget allocated for Education in same year and sum of both allocated for rural areas in 2018-19 is 7040 cr. Then find total budget allocated for healthcare in 2018-19 is what percent of total budget allocated for all six sectors in 2018-19?
- If 45% in 2017-18 and 35% in 2018-19 of total budget allocated for Railways allocated for rural areas. Then find the difference between total budget allocated for Healthcare & Railways for rural areas in 2017-18 and total budget allocated for Agriculture & Railways for rural areas in 2018-19?
(a) 2010 cr
(b) 1990 cr
(c) 2000 cr
(d) 2100 cr
(e) 1980 cr
- If budget allocated for Education in 2017-18 increased by 25% compare to previous year 2016-17 and total educational budget allocated for rural areas in 2017-18 decreased by 20% compare to previous year 2016-17. Then find ratio between total educational budget allocated for rural areas in 2016-17 to total educational budget allocated in 2016-17?
(a) 14 : 15
(b) 15 : 16
(c) 17 : 18
(d) 16 : 15
(e) 13 : 15
- If total budget allocated for Pension and Agriculture in 2017-18 in the ratio of 17 : 9 and sum of both budget allocated for rural area is 7980 cr. Then find total budget allocated for all six sectors in 2017-18?
(a) 40800 cr
(b) 42800 cr
(c) 41800 cr
(d) 41100 cr
(e) 42200 cr
Directions (6-10): Table shows result of five states boards exam, percentage of total passed students out of total appeared students in each board, percentage of boys passed out of total passed students and total number of schools in each board. Some data are missing, which have to calculate according to given information in questions.
|Boards||Passed % out of appeared||Boys passed% out of total passed||Total number of schools in each state board|
6. If average number of students appeared from each school of U.P board are 360 and out of total passed students 200/3% are girls. Find total passed boys in U.P. board are what percent of total students appeared in U.P board exam?
7. If total passed boys in M.P board are 4.2 lakh and ratio between total passed students to total appeared students in that board is 7 : 10. Then average students appeared from each school in M.P. board is how much less than average students appeared from each school in U.P. board.(take average of students appeared from each school in U.P. board from previous question)
8. Total passed boys in Rajasthan board are 6.825 lakh and total passed students in Rajasthan board are 70% of total appeared students of that board. If average number of students appeared in Rajasthan board from each school are 750, then find total number of schools in Rajasthan board?
9. If total number of passed students in Delhi board are 28.8 lakh and ratio between total passed boys to total passed girls of that board is 4 : 5. Then find total passed girls are what percent of total students appeared in Delhi board ?
10. If ratio between total appeared students to total passed students in Bihar board is 5 : 3 and total passed boys in Bihar state are 9 lakh. Find ratio between total schools in Delhi state board to Bihar board, if average of appeared from each schools in students Bihar board is 800?
(a) 39 : 25
(b) 37 : 25
(c) 36 : 29
(d) 36 : 25
(e) 25 : 36
Recommended PDF’s for :
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|