Table of Contents
The Hindu Editorial Analysis
The Importance of Reading The Hindu Editorial: Reading The Hindu newspaper has several benefits, including improving reading skills, facilitating comprehension, staying informed of current events, enhancing essay writing, and more. For individuals aiming for a career in banking, reading editorials is crucial for vocabulary building. In this article, we will examine today’s editorials, provide practice questions, and highlight important vocabulary words.
- Sporting icons, akin to acclaimed writers, amass a dedicated following.
- As preferences solidify over time, fandom tends to narrow, leaving little room for embracing others.
- Novak Djokovic has frequently encountered this circumstance. While his illustrious rivals Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal enjoy widespread popularity, Djokovic, though admired, falls short of being truly beloved.
- Even his linguistic prowess, speaking Serbian, English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish, hasn’t fully endeared him to fans beyond Serbia.
- However, his recent triumph in the French Open against Casper Ruud might signal a shift in perception.
- This victory, securing his record-breaking 23rd Grand Slam title and making him the oldest man to win the Roland-Garros singles crown, sets Djokovic apart.
- Despite entering Paris without a final appearance since the Australian Open, he emerged victorious, settling debates about the greatest men’s player of all time in an era where Grand Slam success reigns supreme.
- Djokovic’s overall excellence, demonstrated by winning all four Majors, nine Masters 1000s, and the ATP Finals at least twice, distinguishes him from peers like Federer and Nadal.
- As Wimbledon approaches, Djokovic, a seven-time champion at SW19, remains a force to be reckoned with, much like Iga Swiatek, who, with her third Roland-Garros win in four years, showcases her potential for dominance in women’s tennis.
- What fate has Novik Djokovic suffered?
- The victory gave the Serb a record-breaking.Explain.
- Curtailed-to make something shorter or smaller
- Fate- the power that some people believe controls everything that happens
- Polyglot- knowing or written in more than one language
- Trudged- to walk with slow, heavy steps, for example because you are very tired
- Anointed- to put oil or water on somebody’s head as part of a religious ceremony
Recommended PDF’s for 2023:
- Computer Capsule 2022 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2022
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
- Get FREE Study Materials & PDFs for IBPS , RBI, SBI, LIC AAO , LIC Assistant, NIACL & Other Exams Over the mail and Whatsapp
2023 Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|