The Hindu Editorial Analysis:
We all are aware of the importance of reading The Hindu newspaper with the aspect of improving reading ability, easily comprehending paragraphs, getting updated with the current events, improving essay writing and many more. For a banking aspirant it becomes necessary to read editorials for vocabulary. In this article we are going to discuss the points of today’s editorials with practice questions and important vocabs.
- Russia’s allegation that Ukraine was planning to launch a so called dirty bomb shows how dramatically that Ukraine conflict has escalated.
- Russia’s defense minister Sergei Shoigu held talks with many of his global counterparts, including Rajnath Singh, accusing Ukraine of potential”nuclear terrorism”.
- A dirty bomb is not a nuclear bomb but a conventional explosive device with radioactive materials, the explosion of which it could turn swathes of land uninhabitable for decades.
- Ukraine and its western backers have rejected the Russian allegations, saying the Russians, who have suffered setbacks, are making unfounded claims for a false flag attack.
- It is difficult to ascertain what is going on behind the fog of full-scale war , but the talk of dirty bombs and nuclear terrorism does not bode well.
- Ever since the U.S.’s nuclear bombing of Japan in 1945, the world has largely treated the nuclear options as taboo.
- Even in 1962 , when the Soviet union and the U.S were on the brink of conflict, their leaders managed to end the crises amicably through dialogue.
- What is more surprising that even as the war is steadily detrioting , there is no conscious effort by any side to start a dialogue.
- Russia says it is ready to talks but has not given any concrete proposals, and its offer for talks cannot be trusted, especially after it announced the annexation of four partially controlled Ukrainian regions.
- Ukraine says it will not hold talks with Russia as long as Mr Putin is in power and that it intends to fight till all Ukrainian regions are liberated.
- And there are greater fears of a direct conflict between Russia and NATO two nuclear forces.
- The rhetoric on nuclear attacks and retaliation should stop immediately,and Russia, Ukraine and the West should begin talks to end the conflict. The alternative would be cataclysmic.
- What does Russia, Ukraine and West should do?
- What Ukraine says about to make a talk with Russia?
- What was talk between Russia’s defence minister and