Table of Contents
The Hindu Editorial Analysis
The Importance of Reading The Hindu Editorial: Reading The Hindu newspaper has several benefits, including improving reading skills, facilitating comprehension, staying informed of current events, enhancing essay writing, and more. For individuals aiming for a career in banking, reading editorials is crucial for vocabulary building. In this article, we will examine today’s editorials, provide practice questions, and highlight important vocabulary words.
- The incident at the Jehovah’s Witnesses convention in Kerala’s Kalamassery has raised concerns for both state and central law enforcement agencies.
- The explosions resulted in casualties and critical injuries, prompting a swift response from the Kerala Police, identifying the source as an IED and initiating investigations.
- The involvement of a person claiming responsibility who is also a Jehovah’s Witness has led to the dispatch of NIA and NSG teams to Kerala, with more support likely from the Central government.
- There are two significant threats stemming from this incident. First, Kerala has a history of religious and political conflicts, exacerbated by the rise of new Christian denominations vying for political influence and an increase in radicalization among certain Muslim groups.
- The complex interplay between religion, politics, and radicalization is shaping the state’s dynamics, with various minority groups aligning with different political entities.
- The second threat pertains to India’s border security. The social media reaction linking the incident to the Israel-Hamas conflict highlights the potential for global conflicts to indirectly influence domestic affairs.
- The need for a comprehensive and professional investigation by both state and central agencies is crucial to prevent any further negative repercussions and identify those responsible promptly.
- What are the primary threats identified following the incident at the Jehovah’s Witnesses convention in Kerala?
- How are the religious, political, and global factors contributing to the complexities of the situation in Kerala?
- Rhetoric– a way of speaking or writing that is intended to impress or influence people but is not always sincere.
- Evade– to manage to escape from or to avoid meeting somebody or something
- Upped– do something unexpectedly
- Accomplices– a person who helps somebody to do something bad
- Radicalisation– process of causing someone to adopt radical positions on political or social issues.
Recommended PDF’s for 2023:
- Computer Capsule 2022 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2022
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
- Get FREE Study Materials & PDFs for IBPS , RBI, SBI, LIC AAO , LIC Assistant, NIACL & Other Exams Over the mail and Whatsapp
2023 Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF 2020||Get PDF here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|