The Hindu Editorial VOCAB : 5th February 2020
In this competitive world, ‘Vocabulary‘ plays a vital role in every exam. Banking , Railway, Insurance, SSC and other Government exams so here We provides you The Hindu Vocabulary on daily basis to enhance vocabulary power and helps you in your preparation for Govt job.
- FURNISH (VERB): (देना) provide
Synonyms: dispense, issue
Antonyms: receive, deny
Example: The bank furnished the money.
- SLEW (NOUN): (अधिक मात्रा) abundance
Synonyms: aggregation, bunch
Antonyms: little, need
Example: There was a slew of currency notes in the ATM.
3. DIFFIDENT (ADJECTIVE): (शर्मीला) bashful
Synonyms: meek, timid
Antonyms: confident, extroverted
Example: Don’t be a diffident spectator if wrong is taking place before your very eyes.
- ANNUL (VERB): (अन्त करना) abolish
Synonyms: abrogate, cancel
Antonyms: allow, continue
Example: The practice of immolation had been annulled already.
5. TRAGIC (ADJECTIVE): (भयंकर) appalling
Synonyms: awful, deplorable
Antonyms: pleasant, wonderful
Example: Usha saw the tragic women of the hospital.
- ATTICISM (NOUN): (शान): splendour
Synonyms: grandeur, elegance
Antonyms: crudeness, inelegance
Example: I see the majestic atticism in her personality.
7. AUSTERITY (NOUN): (आत्मसंयम): formality
Synonyms: acerbity, asperity
Antonyms: informality, mildness
Example: The austerity of the politician was well renowned.
8. ARTIFICE (NOUN): (चालाकी): clever act
Synonyms: maneuver, gimmick
Antonyms: candor, honesty
Example: These Sketches are full of artifice.
- PALLOR (NOUN): (विवर्णता): paleness
Synonyms: colourlessness, etiolation
Antonyms: colourfulnes, brightness
Example: He saw bright pallor of his face.
10. VERBIAGE (NOUN): (शब्दाडंबर): repetition
Synonyms: circumlocution, loquacity
Antonyms: conciseness, brevity
Example: The basic idea here, despite all the verbiage, is simple.
You can also Read this:
- WhatsApp Group Join here
- Telegram Group:- Click Here
- Telegram Channel: Click here
- Like & Follow our Facebook Page:- Click here
- Join our Facebook Group:- Click Here
Online Mock Test Available on App as well as Web:
How to Access on App:-
- Go to Playstore search Ambitious Baba or Click here to Install App
- After Install Login with Google Account or Facebook Account
2020 Preparation Kit PDF
I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern
Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered
Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions
|Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)|
ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2020 E-book
|Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK|