The Hindu Editorial VOCAB : 7th February 2020
In this competitive world, ‘Vocabulary‘ plays a vital role in every exam. Banking , Railway, Insurance, SSC and other Government exams so here We provides you The Hindu Vocabulary on daily basis to enhance vocabulary power and helps you in your preparation for Govt job.
1.TITULAR (ADJECTIVE): (नाममात्र का)
Synonyms: nominal, so-called
Antonyms: actual, real
Example: Aaksh always refused any titular distinction; but he was credited by many.
2.SPECKLE (ADJECTIVE): (कलंक)
Synonyms: flecked, mottled
Antonyms: plain, simple
Example: The garden was speckled with flowers.
3. WAYLAY (VERB): (घात में बैठना)
Synonyms: ambuscade, accost
Antonyms: allow, forward
Example: Imran waylaid the terrorists and killed them all.
4.ADVERSARY (NOUN): (प्रतिवादी)
Synonyms: antagonist, rival
Antonyms: ally, helpmate
Example: Devesh was an adversary.
5.KNOTTY (ADJECTIVE): (जटिल)
Synonyms: mystifying, perplexing
Antonyms: easy, facile
Example: It was his knotty Plan.
6. KNAVE (NOUN): (दुष्ट)
Synonyms: miscreant, rogue
Antonyms: hero, angel
Example: Rakesh is known as a notorious knave of this area.
7. COVETOUS (ADJECTIVE): (लोभी)
Synonyms: greedy, insatiable
Antonyms: magnanimous, generous
Example: Swati touched the ring with covetous hands.
8. BLEAK (ADJECTIVE): (बेरंग/ सूना)
Synonyms: gloomy, dark
Antonyms: bright, pleasant
Example: Tarun was found in the bleak little room in despair.
9. ACCORD (NOUN): (सहमति)
Synonyms: harmony, unison
Antonyms: disagreement, denial
Example: The two state breached the accord.
10.ABOUND (VERB): (प्रचुर मात्रा में होना)
Synonyms: thrive, flourish
Antonyms: deficient, destitute
- Computer Capsule for RRB PO & Clerk Mains 2019 : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series 2019
- Hindi Practice Ebook for RRB PO & Clerk Mains 2019 : Download PDF
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Online Mock Test Available on App as well as Web:
How to Access on App:-
- Go to Playstore search Ambitious Baba or Click here to Install App
- After Install Login with Google Account or Facebook Account
2019 Preparation Kit PDF
|I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2019 E-book||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK||Get PDF here|
- WhatsApp Group Join here
- Telegram Group:- Click Here
- Telegram Channel: Click here
- Like & Follow our Facebook Page:- Click here
- Join our Facebook Group:- Click Here