Time and Work for IBPS,SBI, RBI: Quiz -4
Time and Work plays a significant role in Quantitative Aptitude Section of banking exams such as IBPS, SBI and RBI PO and Clerk. You will get at least 1-2 questions from Time and Work in one of IBPS, SBI and RBI PO & clerk exam. So, aspirants should focus on Time and Work questions in detail. Here, we are providing you with the Time and Work questions quiz with the detailed solution so that you can easily prepare for Time And Work questions. We are providing here all-important latest pattern-based questions and Previous Year Questions of Time And Work of various Government Exam like IBPS, SBI, and RBI PO and Clerk exam. This Time And Work quiz we are providing is free. Attempt this Time And Work quiz to practice important questions with answers and solutions. And score better in IBPS, SBI and RBI PO and Clerk exam.
Time And Work Quiz to improve your Quantitative Aptitude for SBI Po & SBI clerk exam, IBPS PO & IBPS Clerk exam, IBPS RRB PO and assistant exam, LIC AAO, LIC Assistant and other competitive exam.
1. Abhinav and Vartika together can complete a work in 15 days. Vartika and Abhi together complete the same work in 12 days. If Abhinav started to work and worked for first 8 days alone and next 12 days Vartika worked alone and the remaining work is completed by Abhi in 6 days. Then in how many days Vartika alone will compete the whole work?
(a) 70 days
(b) 40 days
(c) 60 days
(d) 64 days
(e) 55 days
2. A and B working together, can do a piece of work in hours. B and C working together can do it in 3 hours. C and A working together can do it in hours. All of them begin the work at the same time. Find how much time they will take to finish the piece of work?
(a) 3 hours
(b) 2 hours
(c) 2.5 hours
(d) 1 hours
(e) None of these
3. Working efficiency of A is 20% more than that of B. B can complete a work ‘X’ in 36 days. B and C together started working on the work ‘X’ and after 10 days they both left the work and then remaining work is done by A alone in 15 days. After that, A, B and C working together completed rd of work ‘X’, and then A and C are replaced by D. Now remaining of work ‘X’ is completed by B and D together in 12 days. In how many days D alone can complete the work?
(a) 36 days
(b) 30 days
(c) 45 days
(d) 40 days
(e) 50 days
4. Dinesh and Rakesh are working on an Assignment; Dinesh takes 6 hours to type 32 pages on a computer, while Rakesh takes 5 hours to type 40 pages. How much time will they take working together on two different computers to type an assignment of 110 pages?
(a) 7 hrs, 30 min.
(b) 8 hrs,
(c) 8 hrs, 15 min.
(d) 8 hrs, 25 min.
(e) None of these
5. A group of 30 men, working 4 hours a day can do a piece of work in 10 days. Find the number of days in which another group of 45 men working 8 hrs a day can do twice the work. Assume that 2 men of the first group do as much work in 2 hours as 4 men of the second group do in 1 hr.
6. Ratio of efficiency of A and B in completing a work is 3 : 4. Both started to work together but A left after 2 days. Another person C joins B and they together complete the remaining work in 6 days. If A and B together can complete the work in 8 days then C alone can complete the work.
7. Abhishek can do a work in x hours. Bhawna who is 60% more efficient than Abhishek can complete a work 5 hours earlier than Abhimanyu. Abhimanyu worked for 5 hour and finds out that only 25% of work is completed. Remaining work is completed by Abhishek and Bhawna together. Find the total time in which work is completed.(in hours)
8. 20 men can complete a work in 12 days and 5 women are as efficient as 3 men. 4 men and 10 women started to complete the work and worked for 8 days. Find the additional number of women required to complete the remaining work in 10 more days.
9. A and B together can do a piece of work in 48 days and B & C together do the same work in 36 days. If first 24 day A work alone next 36 days B work alone and remaining work complete by C in 20 days, then find in how many days A and C complete work together?
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|