Time And Work Quiz for IBPS,SBI, RBI: Quiz -9
Time and Work is one of the most common quantitative aptitude problems asked in many competitive exams. Usually, only 1-2 Questions are asked from Time and Work, but these 1-2 Time and Work Questions can improve your position or score level in the examination. If candidates are preparing for any government examination, they must have a clear concept of Time and Work Questions. In this article, we have come up with Time and Work Quiz to enhance your preparation level. This Time and Work Quiz is based on the latest or current exam pattern. Each question in this Time and Work Quiz has a full explanation. Candidates must practice this Time and Work Quiz to help them prepare for their upcoming exams.
1. A can do a piece of work in 120 days and B can do it in 150 days. They work together for 20 days. Then A leaves and B continues the work. 12 days after that, C joins the work and the work is completed in 48 more days. In how many days C can do it alone?
2. A and B can do a piece of work in 25 days and 30 days respectively. They start the work together but after some days. A leaves the job. B alone does the remaining work in 8 days. Find after how many days does A leave the job?
(a) 12 days
(b) 8 days
(c) 10 days
(d) 16 days
(e) 14 days
3. A, B and C can do a job in 6 days, 12 days and 15 days respectively. After 1/8 of the work is completed, C leaves the job. Rest of the work is done by A and B together in :-
4. ‘B’ can destroy a work in 50% more time in which ‘A’ can do that work. ‘A’ work for first 12 days alone, after that B joined him and both A and B work for next 30 days, after that ‘B’ left the work. If remaining work complete by A in 18 more days, then find how many days will be required to complete the whole work, if B joined ‘A’ every second day?
(a) 60 days
(b) 30 days
(c) 64 days
(d) 56 days
(e) 48 days
5. ‘C’ worked for all days till the work is completed. ‘B’ worked for first 12 days and then left and after 3 days ‘D’ joined ‘C’ and they worked till the work is completed. ‘A’ worked for last 20 days. Each man did equal share of work. If ‘A’ and ‘C’ together can complete the work in 48 days then in how many days ‘A’, ‘B’ and ‘D’ together can complete the work.
(a) 24 days
(b) 20 days
(c) 16 days
(d) 15 days
(e) 18 days
6. Suresh and Ramesh together can complete a work in 22.5 days. Ramesh is 40% less efficient than Suresh and Suresh is 20% more efficient than Raj. Find the days in which Raj completed the whole work.
7. 20 men can complete a work in 12 days and 5 women are as efficient as 3 men. 4 men and 10 women started to complete the work and worked for 8 days. Find the additional number of women required to complete the remaining work in 10 more days.
8. P and Q together can do a job in 6 days. Q and R together can finish the same job in 60/7 days. P started the work and worked for 3 days. After that Q and R together worked for 6 days and completed the job. Then the difference of days in which R and P can complete the job alone is
(a) 10 days
(b) 8 days
(c) 12 days
(d) 15 days
(e) None of these
Recommended PDF’s for:
- Computer Capsule : Download PDF
- Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise Online Test Series
- Banking Awareness (Theory+MCQ’s) Complete PDF : Download Now
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|