Will IBPS conduct the RRB PO & Clerk exams on scheduled dates in this pandemic?
IBPS has already released the notification for recruitment in RRBs for various posts like Office Assistant, Officer Scale-1, Officer Scale-II, Officer Scale-III. Various students have a query about conduction of given exam by IBPS on the given dates or not?
IBPS has also released the new exam guidelines for the IBPS RRB exams on its website. New guidelines are released to inform about the social distancing norms and other coronavirus precautions.
♦Why IBPS has increased their examination fees to 850
- In the IBPS RRB 2020 recruitment notification, they have mentioned the detailed guidelines to be followed by the aspirants who will be appearing in the online examinations.
- Also, if you will notice, IBPS has increased their examination fees to 850. They have done this in order to follow the protocols to ensure the safety of the students while conducting the examination. They have charged the students more because in following the social distancing and maintaining the safety and the health of the candidates and staffs at the exam centre in this situation will cost more.
♦Why it is being said that the IBPS RRB exam will be conducted on the tentative dates itself?
- IBPS is predetermined about the situation that in September / October the virus will be there till date. Previously the exams were conducted in 2 days in 8 shifts but now to follow the social distancing rules, it will at least take 5-6 days in 20-25 shifts.
- For this only, to follow the social distancing, they have increased the fees. Previously, TCS iON Digital has already said that they are ready to take the exams with all the safety measures. So, the exams are definitely going to happen on the scheduled dates as IBPS has increased the fees so that it can take the exam in accordance with all the guidelines.
♦Golden opportunity for aspirants
- As we all know that every exam was cancelled due to coronavirus outbreak and the entire nation was locked down for 4 months and the time was a golden opportunity for aspirants. The cure to this problem has not been found until now and keeping everything shut can lead to the downfall of our economy thus the government had to start the work slowly with a maximum of preventive measures. So, the exams will be conducted on the scheduled dates as provided by the authority. The increment in examination fee further confirms the conduction of exam as they have included the charges for preventive measures.
- So, it’s a yes, Aspirants should make up their mind that after a full break of 4 months, exams are back and start to boost up the preparations accordingly.
Read on IBPS RRB Official Notification Page No. 15: This is the big point to answer all your Questions ∇
Telegram Group: Join
2020 Preparation Kit PDF
|I challenge you will get Best Content in Our PDFs with Detail solutions and Latest Pattern|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2020E-book||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|High Level DATA INTERPRETATION Practice E-BOOK||Get PDF here|