World’s first Nano Urea liquid plant
Team Ambitiousbaba are here with a Current Affairs Special Series. In this series, candidates will be introduced to current affairs topics daily, which will not only improve their general awareness but also will ensure that the candidates do not lack in any current affairs topic. Today’s Current Affairs topic is “World’s first Nano Urea liquid plant“
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has inaugurated the worlds’ first nano urea liquid plant at Kalol in Gujarat. PM Modi made inauguration at his recent visit to Gujarat which will pave the way of all efforts towards double the income of farmers.
This step by central government will bestow substantially down the logistic cost of urea. In future eight more such nano urea plants will be built up across the country. Nano Urea made by IFFCO might be proved to be a game changer for agriculture in the country. India is now the first and only country globally to start commercial production of Nano Urea.
- Encouragement the continue supply of fertilizers at affordable prices to the farmers
- The government is concentrating on nano urea liquid as it has been found to be very effective in increasing the nutritional quality.
- It will increase the productivity of the crop.
- It might be improving the quality of underground water.
- Nano urea liquid may give the opportunity to the farmers to reduce the use of chemical fertilizers to save mother earth.
- Nano urea is a revolutionary product which is the future in solving problems by decreasing the use of urea by upto 50 percent.
- Nano Urea being an eco-friendly product will save the health of the soil.
- Direct financial savings, reduction in transportation cost and better production will enhance the income of the farmers.
MoUs and Agreements:
Earlier, MoUs and other related agreements were signed for technology transfer from IFFCO to public sector fertilizer companies.
This technology transfer is meant to build up the production.
The consistent supply of nano urea will lead in faster adoption and would also outcome in more savings to farmers and government subsidies.
Under these agreements, IFFCO gives the technology of Liquid Nano Urea to NFL and RCF to build new Nano Urea production plants to increase the supply of Nano Urea to farmers of the country.
- The biggest challenge for any game changer technology lies on its adoption on a larger scale by common masses.
- The speedy and smooth adoption of by the common farmers of the country, the earlier the country will be able to proceed towards complete AatmaNirbharta in the agriculture sector.
- The promotion of using Nano Urea is through different activities such as awareness camps, webinars, nuked nataks, field demonstrations, kisan sammelans and films in regional languages.
Question & Answer:
Q1. Who has inaugurated the world’s first Nano urea plant?
Ans. Narendra Modi
Q2. At which place PM Modi inaugurates the World’ first and only Nano urea liquid plant?
Ans. Kalol, Gujarat
Preparation Kit PDF
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Static GK/Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|The Banking Awareness 500 MCQs E-book| Bilingual (Hindi + English)||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series- Banking Awareness Practice Ebook PDF||Get PDF here|
|Computer Awareness Capsule 2.O||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Quantitative Aptitude Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF here|
|AATMA-NIRBHAR Series Reasoning Topic-Wise PDF||Get PDF Here|
|Memory Based Puzzle E-book | 2016-19 Exams Covered||Get PDF here|
|Caselet Data Interpretation 200 Questions||Get PDF here|
|Puzzle & Seating Arrangement E-Book for BANK PO MAINS (Vol-1)||Get PDF here|
|ARITHMETIC DATA INTERPRETATION 2.O E-book||Get PDF here|